Trainer Search

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Does the inf stats, also affects the animals? If so, then it becomes obviously very hard to hunt anything.
Looking for an update, for 1.04.

Creeschtaw

Reaction score
Thank you for the cheat, works well in 1.0.4. I'd like to suggest to add a key to set mineable resource "health" back to normal or to zero, so that Infinitive Selected Mineables can be reverted. I used it on a stone node in a middle of my village by mistake, and I cannot get rid of it.

Azael

Reaction score
Fantastic job as usual! maybe could you do some other trainers option like ''forever young/adult'' or something to have more birth or migrants, maybe something for the popularity of our tribe or even something to be really invincible, even against invaders? idk o-o

Uglyhacker

Reaction score
Can you guys add Inf Resources please also the mood goes down

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Whats the issue with current trainer ? .

captinpiisoff

Reaction score
doesnt work
disable all anti spy and malware and windows defender whilst using any trainer if it still crashes re unzip the trainer and give administrator permission.
it should work if not press once to activate a cheat Do Not Spam The trainer hope you sort it

alohakukubird

Reaction score
The trainer (v1.0.3) is not compatible with the game (v1.0.4). I done all the instructions to activate the the options but does not works after the "cheat activated" sounds

Reaction score
And now for update v1.0.5 pls :)

Last edited:

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
Idk what you people are talking about but i just tested the trainer and its working fine all cheats are activating and doing there job

hankidan

Reaction score
cant seem to get the knowlege part to work, unless im doing something wrong which is possible