Trainer Search

DarkLord4662

Reaction score
When i open it, it says class not registered, and then none of the cheats will work

mr.awsome

Reaction score
how doest inf items work does it work on bombs and molotovs?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
how doest inf items work does it work on bombs and molotovs?
As far as it's sounds, bombs and Molotov considering as an "Item" so I assume the answer will be Yes.

DragonHacker

Reaction score
Thanks again, man. I'm just going to use this for a specific save file, which is going to be new. Time for cheats!

dA_Valentine___Binary_Heart_by_AnonymousLink.png

Probie

Master Donor
Reaction score
I wished there was a way to grapple the zombies together you know like in just cause 2 and instead of grappling them and sending them flying on the back of a moving vehicle electrocute all of the ones who are grappled just to watch their eyeballs pop out :D

Pandoma

Reaction score
Does this have any virus? Because my Avast detected it as Malicious and blocked it several times so I wanted to know before I disable my Avast and download.

Akula_

Reaction score
Since Dead Island got VAC ,

Can you use cheat in SP , then go in MP (without trainer) without risks ?

Probie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Does this also work on Multiplayer?
I have found that trainers are for single player not co-op or Multiplayer. but in Far cry 4 both parties in co-op can use a trainer but that's on uplay not on Steam.

konos1983

Reaction score
infinite ammo dose not mean no reload. infinite items only works on grenades if you have more than 1.
the trainer did not work for me at first when i tried to use after i started the game. but then i rebooted game and trainer and activated during loading screen and intro and it works just fine.

konos1983

Reaction score
i would also like to note if you drop your gun while infinite ammo cheat is on the first clip when you pick it up will be very high. also you can keep loading the shotgun after doing this to make its base clip ammo higher

NathanB21

Reaction score
ok so, the only cheats that work are 5,8,9, and 11. what can i do to fix this? also i don't actually know what version my game is

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
ok so, the only cheats that work are 5,8,9, and 11. what can i do to fix this? also i don't actually know what version my game is
So please find out by using community forum on Steam or any other platform you got this game at :)