Trainer Search

Kotamar

Reaction score
Got the static fixed, found a solution that made it go back to normal. However, when I activated the cheat I accidentally deactivated it while playing and it won't turn back on when I try. Do I have to quit the game or something to make it come back on?

Yes in most cases. But you could also try exiting the trainer then restarting the trainer

MalachaiJoe

Reaction score
None work. Hasn't been updated in a while. Really disappointing because on solo this game is so hard. Just wanted a bit of God mode, but none of the cheats work.

dallas990

Reaction score
is this for both of the games like riptide one as well

Reaction score
Not sure what's going on, but I'm getting two simultaneous errors when launching the 1.3.0B trainer. :(

DtWlonE.png

3s9Y06N.png
  • Trainer was added as an exception in anti-virus before launching.
  • Anti-virus was turned off completely before re-downloading it and trying again.
I'm having to use a trainer that was made by someone else in another community, which works perfectly with no issues.

how do we know what version do we have?
  1. Right-click the main executable (not the shortcut)
  2. Properties
  3. Details
  4. File version

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on, but I'm getting two simultaneous errors when launching the 1.3.0B trainer. :(

DtWlonE.png

3s9Y06N.png
  • Trainer was added as an exception in anti-virus before launching.
  • Anti-virus was turned off completely before re-downloading it and trying again.
I'm having to use a trainer that was made by someone else in another community, which works perfectly with no issues.

1. Right-click the main executable (not the shortcut)
  2. Properties
  3. Details
  4. File version
  • Trainer doesn't open and it shows a missing DLL error?

1. Go to LINK HERE and download vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe and setup both if you have 64 bit system .

tomatoman1999

Reaction score
not all the options for the trainer work for game ver 1.3.0 (yes i have tried both trainers)