• Dead Space (Origin) Trainer Setup.exe
    141 KB · Views: 1,220
  • Dead Space (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    141 KB · Views: 729
Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
It didn't work on my Origin version of the game.

hey there ok i'll have to redownload the game on origin again give me some time to test it again, just deleted it after i tested the trainer. get back to you maybe tomorrow, cause im downloading dark souls 2 at the moment ;)

henrikzar

Reaction score
hey there ok i'll have to redownload the game on origin again give me some time to test it again, just deleted it after i tested the trainer. get back to you maybe tomorrow, cause im downloading dark souls 2 at the moment ;)
Cool! Thanks :)

henrikzar

Reaction score
Hey buddy, i've just tested the trainer on origin, it works 100%.

Hmm, that's weird... I start the game. When I come to the menu I minimize the game, start the trainer and enter the correct password. The "Active Trainer" does not change from black to red and none of the commands works (like F1 or F2).... Am I doing it all wrong? I really don't get it. I cannot get the Trainer to activate.....

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm, that's weird... I start the game. When I come to the menu I minimize the game, start the trainer and enter the correct password. The "Active Trainer" does not change from black to red and none of the commands works (like F1 or F2).... Am I doing it all wrong? I really don't get it. I cannot get the Trainer to activate.....

ok try when you load the game, then start the trainer, then type in mrantifun.net then click on activate trainer, do not copy and paste the password, type it in and it is case sensitive.

henrikzar

Reaction score
ok try when you load the game, then start the trainer, then type in mrantifun.net then click on activate trainer, do not copy and paste the password, type it in and it is case sensitive.

My game loads incredibly fast. But still nothing. Even "run as administrator" doesn't seem to work. Mr. AntiFun said that this is for Steam, but you get it to work so it must be compatible with the Origin version of the game. It just won't activate no matter what I try, hehe....

chris

Donor
Reaction score
My game loads incredibly fast. But still nothing. Even "run as administrator" doesn't seem to work. Mr. AntiFun said that this is for Steam, but you get it to work so it must be compatible with the Origin version of the game. It just won't activate no matter what I try, hehe....

ok what OS are you running on? and yes i got it running on origin just fine =) i started the game from the origin library

henrikzar

Reaction score
ok what OS are you running on? and yes i got it running on origin just fine =) i started the game from the origin library

Windows 7 32 Bit. Maybe that's the problem? The Trainer only works on 64 Bit?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
There must be something wrong here. Origin is up to date. I guess Dead Space is as well. It's so strange, hehe

i have no clue either, try redownloading the trainer, ensure all anti virus is turned off or allow the trainer.:D

henrikzar

Reaction score
i have no clue either, try redownloading the trainer, ensure all anti virus is turned off or allow the trainer.:D
I downloaded the Trainer again. Nothing worked this time either. I have Microsoft Security Essentials, and I cannot see a way to turn it off without uninstalling it, hehe

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I downloaded the Trainer again. Nothing worked this time either. I have Microsoft Security Essentials, and I cannot see a way to turn it off without uninstalling it, hehe
Is the game still free on origin? If not can you allow me access to your origins account to download the game and look further into this ? .

henrikzar

Reaction score
And I've never had a problem before with any of your other trainers : )