Trainer Search

galchwyn

Reaction score
Hi
Trainer for 1.00 deactivate itself when i go into Militia or undergrounds of Militar Champ
Can I solve it?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Inf morale still don't work, but that isn't an problem for me

Inf turns still doesn't work,

Last edited:

Houtaru

Reaction score
new version of trainer not working.

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
This is strange, when i open the game and trainer, the trainer is not working(options do activate) later on the game the trainer worked, only still looters have inf health and turns, so you must deactivate and when its your turn you can activate it again

Kyle9

Reaction score
version 1.0.0.134 all work but the Morale still dosent work, i start game load/new game pause game then start trainer, pressf1 then go back into game unpause then i open inventory i go to shelter tab and i press F4 & F5 for skills & stats only one of them went to 99 so i used points to max out then i clicked to shelter again then back to char screen then back to shelter then back to char screen and the other went to 99 so i can now max out the other stats/skills once maxed i turned off F4 F5 as its not needed now, when u go to look for items when u go into battle and its your turn to fight, press F3 for inf ap from there u can clear the whole area, once cleared turn off F3 and loot items then leave :) , when in new area to look for items again do the same once in battle and its ur turn , turn on F3 inf ap. the infinte morale dosent work at all but is not needed really as u can use the edit item amount and do 9999 on items that make people happy and boosts morale. i hope this little guide helps u guys :)

Edit: if u get hurt while looking for items u can always turn F2 for inf health (enemies get it too) once enemy finishes their turn, turn off F2 and turn on F3 for inf ap and kill all enemies in 1 turn :)

leg25

Reaction score
can't get my trainer to work...
hv8ow4.png
it stays off all the time. ihave the codex version 134

Silhouette

Reaction score
Seems to be sporadic. Turns itself off ingame a lot for me - i.e. I wont notice - then ill suddenly run out of AP.

But im the same as above. I have 99 skill points, but no plus key to add them.

hotbasio

Reaction score
the game update to 1.0.0.195 . the trainer maybe not work anymore .

DoctorEvil30564

Reaction score
the game update to 1.0.0.195 . the trainer maybe not work anymore .

It's not working for me. I've been using the cheat engine to find the values for the action points and freezing them for my party members, but since the game changes the memory locations each time you run it It means I have to find them again each time I play the game. I'm patient and grateful that Mr. AntiFun is willing to take the time to update his trainer for us.

If anyone has any advise on how to use the cheat engine to make their own trainer that works every time without having to search for the memory locations again I'd appreciate if you could share.

Thanks,

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Search directly on site CheatEngine, it has scripts very well for all versions of Dead State with AP infinite , no reload, and (the best) no time on map ! :)
I had tested it with update 1.0.0.195 and this is ok !

Shadely

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to have the stat point be set to 1 each time the cheat is activated , rather than 99? When the cheat is used, whatever is left of the 99 points remain, and with no way to erase them, allies will use all the points to level themselves up until they get 10 in each category, where I'd rather just be able to give them a minor boost now and then as needed. If it isn't possible, ah well, at least it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)

Also, for those who hate patch days as much as I do, I've found that it's handy to keep a current backup of my Steam Dead State folder, so when a patch day arrives and I'm forced to update via Steam whether I want to or not, all I have to do afterward is copy my backup folder onto the new, and then I'm able to continue playing on as usual while I wait for MrAntiFun to have the time to update. I don't get the patch fixes but I'm ok with that because my fun is all about antifun. Hur hur. Yes, I know that was a stupid joke.

Last edited: