Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Replaced morale cheat with shelter resources .

Silhouette

Reaction score
Hmm, mine still not working.

I load the game, load my gamesave. Go into an area or whatever. Minimize the game, load up the trainer, active the cheats in order, 1-5/6.

Go back to the game and ***** on - and I dont have infinite health or turns...

What am I doing wrong?

I try pressing F3/F4 in game (and then back on again until I hear "Cheat Activated" again... But still no infinity

Andrew Milano

Reaction score
The trainer was working fine for a long time, now i am experiencing an issue where even if i turn it on at base or away, all people including hostiles have infinite health and turns. It might have something to do with where the trainer turns on but idk.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have a problem with the new update of the trainer. I don't know how to change an item in another because there is not a number anymore for the item on which one clicks.
How can one make ?

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
I found ! :) It is sufficient to click on the object to make to appear the window of the code and to change then as before.

hotbasio

Reaction score
Update! Dead State v.1.0.0.280

new update is out

Last edited by a moderator:

Gothikus

Reaction score
that is some good service! :D
+10 for the quick update ^^

KiraKawn

Reaction score
trainer is not work... i start the exe but it dont open and renamed to an *.tmp file ... viruscan hasn't given alarm or auto quartine it.. -.-

Brille65

Reaction score
Yes, Godmode and Infinite Turns also counts for Enemy Humans :/ and both don't work if you go alone on a scavenging tour.
Not a big deal for me since you can turn only Infinite Turns on and then kill Enemy's on sight or, if you miss a Enemy, deactivate it.
Oh. And DON'T(!!) Activate Godmode after you killed some Enemys. They "come back to life", laying on the Ground and trying to Attack you (But they won't hit since they are dead, but you still have to kill em' again!)

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey Mr Antifun..

having a problem with the latest Dead State trainer. I've loaded with the game (either way hasn't worked with either game first or the trainer first) when I try the F1-F6 keys, it pings.. but that's it... i had once instance where the Inf. Shelter Resources activated (audio said).. but I've no idea how to re-create that... all over key functions for those options just ping....

Brille65

Reaction score
Hey Mr Antifun..

having a problem with the latest Dead State trainer. I've loaded with the game (either way hasn't worked with either game first or the trainer first) when I try the F1-F6 keys, it pings.. but that's it... i had once instance where the Inf. Shelter Resources activated (audio said).. but I've no idea how to re-create that... all over key functions for those options just ping....
Have this problem too, sometimes. Can't say what it cause but it helps to close game & trainer, then start game, then trainer.

KiraKawn

Reaction score
well i can't start the trainer... it dont let be open it says the device or path are not avaible... or maybe no access to open that file... -.- i try all to open that trainer but nothing help -.-

and after exe start, error is up after click on ok the file deletes itself

Last edited:

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
'
well i can't start the trainer... it dont let be open it says the device or path are not avaible... or maybe no access to open that file... -.- i try all to open that trainer but nothing help -.-

and after exe start, error is up after click on ok the file deletes itself

I got the trainer working... I had to tab till the Close button was lit up.. then activated it then with the function keys.

However, there's a problem with the unlimited health option. You can't die.. neither can looters apparently.

moerbie12

Reaction score
Hey,Uh.
I got the Version v1.0.0.0195 ,but the health as well as the turn cheat doesn't work. I still take damage when turned on .
However, the other cheats work just fine.

Sapidugem

Reaction score
ive got a strange bug , im using Dead State 1.0.49 and using 1.00 trainer because thats the only trainer work for me in the list, but the enemies human npc got a inf health and inf turn too and it ended up stuck because neither of my or enemies hp goes down