- Infinite Gold

Store:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/331050/DEMONS_AGE/

Please make a Trainer MAF!
friends.gif

wziemniak

Reaction score
+1
By the way: Does leveling up actualy does something? I mean I leveled up a few times now but didn't notice any "distribute points" feature or any change in stats.

Shadowboro

Reaction score
+1
By the way: Does leveling up actualy does something? I mean I leveled up a few times now but didn't notice any "distribute points" feature or any change in stats.

You cannot manually distribute anything upon level up, so all your character automatically gets is a maximum HP increase and you unlock weapon proeficiencies and other combat skills (like more spell charges and new spells for mages. more potent attacks for fighters etc.) for your chosen class (so if you chose rogue for example you will see your dual wielding skill increase but you will still be stuck with light armor as the armor proeficiency remains the same as when you started the game so no heavy armor for rogues/wizards/rangers).

As for cheating you can edit your XP and your HP with Cheat Engine as these values are both 4 byte and are esy to modify. For XP if you have for example 25/1000 xp than search for 25 than kill an enemy / read a book / complete a quest (any will do) and enter the new value and hit next search and you will find the adress, modify it to 10 digit figure (like 9000000000) and you will then gain a new level ever time you earn XP so by the time you hit the city after the tutorial sewers area are you are going to be level 20 already (lvl 20 is the level cap as far as I can tell).

For HP begin a combat and search for your hp value, then take some damage and search for the new value and you find the adress, modify it to whatever you like (it will stay modified after you end combat so you can use it to clear all the map of enemies as long as you don't use the fountains that restore health scattered across the map as that will restore your health to the maximum value for your level/constitution stat - which is a measly 257 hp for me at level cap 20 so it's pretty low).

Unfortunately everything is level scaling in this game (enemies, the party members you can hire in inns). Well anything except the loot and equipment you can buy in inns, which kind of sucks because that means your enemies also get stronger but the equipment you find is still pitiful as if it was meant for low level players to find (but since you are level 20 and you fight level 20 enemies that it's going to take forever to kill them especially since the price of hiring companions also scales with their level so a lvl 20 companion costs about 130.000 gold to hire which means you also have to cheat your gold using cheat engine - probably just as easy to modify as it too is 4 byte I think). But IMO level scaling is terrible in any game and this takes a lot out of my enjoyment of Demons Age.

Last edited:

wziemniak

Reaction score
I've got bad experience with cheat engine. Got similar advice once: search for a value and change it. Yet I couldn't find it.
Didn't know about level scaling. Guess I need inf money cheat to have a full party.

Shadowboro

Reaction score
I've got bad experience with cheat engine. Got similar advice once: search for a value and change it. Yet I couldn't find it.
Didn't know about level scaling. Guess I need inf money cheat to have a full party.

I don't have the proper equipment to record a short video to show you how easy it is to cheat with Cheat Engine in this game but I can spare the time to try to write the proper steps and hopefully you will manage it (because you are right that sometimes using cheat engine isn't as easy as people make it out to be but in the case of this game it really is).

1. Launch Cheat Engine.

2. Launch Demons Age

3. I recommend you start a new game as it would be easier to follow my guide this way. Pick any difficulty level you like (I started on suicidal mode) as it's the same for all of them. Wait until the intro finishes and you are on the beach. Save your game to make sure you can go back to it if you make a mistake. Then click the plaque on the left with "The Wave Tamer" (the name of the ship) as reading it will give you 25 XP. Then Alt+Tab back to Cheat Engine.

4. In Cheat Engine click on the icon with the magnifying glass over a computer (it's on the upper left part of the interface) and select Demons Age and click open. Now you are ready to begin.

5. In the upper right interface you have the Value box in which you can enter the value you like to search. Enter 25 in this box and click First Scan (check the Value Type under the search box, it should be 4 bytes by default but if it isn't then click on it and select 4 Bytes from the menu). Now you have a bunch of addresses (displayed to the left of the search box) all with the value 25. Alt+Tab back to Demons Age.

6. I advise you not to loot any of the barrels and chest yet because we need the to cheat for gold. So move a little further down the beach until you find the broken ship hull and on it if you look carefully is another book you can click on (the captains log). Doing so gives you another 25XP so now you have 50XP in total. Alt+Tab back to Cheat Engine.

7. Enter 50 in the search box and click Next Scan. Now on the left were you previously had many addresses showing 25 you only have only one showing 50. Double click on it to add it to the edit window in the lower part of the Cheat Engine interface. Now double click on 50 and change it to 900000000 and click Ok. Now Alt+Tab back to the game and open the inventory screen and voila! - you now have 900000000 XP and you will earn a new level every time you earn XP (regardless if it's defeating an enemy, reading a book or completing a quest).

8. Let's get started on the gold cheat. Go back to the starting area (with the dead ship captain) and start looting crates until you get your first gold loot (one of the chests gives you 5 gold). Once you get 5 gold switch back to Cheat Engine and click on New scan then enter 5 in the searchbox (which should still show 50 from your previous search) and click First Scan. After the addresses show up on the left Alt+Tab back to the game.

10. Loot more chests and barrels until you get another 3 gold making your total 8 gold (the loot is not randomly generated in this game as far as I can tell, so you should get exactly the same loot from the same chests each time you start a game). Alt+Tab back to cheat engine and enter 8 in the search box and click Next Scan. Then Alt+Tab back to the game and loot the last of the chests and barrels and you should only get 1 more gold raising your total to 9 gold. Alt+Tab back to Cheat Engine and enter 9 in the search box and click Next Scan. You should now get 3 addresses on the left side of the interface, double click on the first one to add it to the edit window (like you previously did for the XP address) and double click on 9 and change it to whatever you want your gold to be (i recommend something with at least 7 digits as I've told you the level and price of hiring companions scales with your level and since you are going to reach the level cap of 20 by the time you even get the chance to reach the first inn and hire companions you can imagine it will be quite expensive to hire a full roster of lvl 20 companions).

11. Should you want to modify HP (not really needed IMO unless you are playing on suicidal mode or want to play only with your main character without any companions in which case the enemies will gang up on you and you will die regardless of you being level 20 - because the enemies scale and will also be lvl. 20) it's easy to do. Just remember not to use the health fountains if you've modified your HP as that will reset the value to the maximum HP that is set for your level. To edit HP just switch back to Cheat Engine and click New Scan then enter your HP in the search box (mine was 15 but it varies depending on which character you chose to start the game with) and click First Scan. Switch back to the game and move along the beach until you enter combat with the 2 Fish. Take some damage (they hit for 1 HP usually) then switch to Cheat Engine and enter the new value in the search box (I took 1 damage so I entered 14) and click Next Scan. Switch back to the game and take some more damage (i took 1 leaving me with 13HP) switch back to cheat engine and enter the new HP value in the search box and click Next Scan. By now you should be left with only one address on the left so double click that then double click the value and change it like you did for XP and gold to whatever you like. Switch back to the game and voila you are practically invincible as long as you don't use the health fountains. The Value also remains even after you exit game and load your save again so you don't need to edit it every time you start playing again. You can edit the HP for each of your companions using the above method if you like but IMO it's not worth it.

There you have it, really easy to do. Hopefully it will work for you because I'd hate to have wasted my time writing this guide. Have fun!

wenneberg

Reaction score
+1

it doesn't work well with cheat engine. Health keeps resetting (even without touching health fountains)

strbrvsky

Reaction score
+1

Well, I've been trying using cheat engine manually and might share few things too.

1. you can find it in 4 bytes. like Status (Strength/Dex/Int) value, but you need increase stats equipment so you can find value of it (ex. ring that +1 in STR) BUT AGAIN! it didn't change much or probably it's not working even though you already change it into 999, the damage is still same, the hit percentage is still same, the evasion still same, nothing changed even you change everything sadly :(

2. SPELL! yep, still the same, in 4 bytes. Enter the battle, look at your favorite spell (the one you want to cheat), simply put down the number in CE, then use it, the value decrease right? the put it on CE again, repeat it until you find your spell. (even it's reseted by out of combat/finished you still can continue it by enter another battle and search it again without erasing or start a new one)

well, I only got that, others are similar to post above.
and for health cheat ... it seems it's not working for me, my character died even he have 99999 HP.
to be honest this game is slow as hell, so I use speed hack since this game doesn't have fast forward button

wenneberg

Reaction score
I don't think they know how to make a trainer for this one - if so there would be one by now from MRANTIFUN or ANY other site, there are none to be found.