Trainer Search

bud the chud

Donor
Reaction score
I used paraxes cheat to upgrade all my aug to max level. Now I am stuck at 450% overheat and I cant disable any aug(bug?)

I would recommand NOT to upgrade all ur aug to max even after visit kollar.
When you activate experimental Augs you need to deactivate ones you do not plan on using. Koller also tasks you with a side mission to get something for him that may expand your threshold for experimental augs but I haven't turned that in yet so I cant tell.
Again. You can activate all non experimental augs and the experimental ones need to be balanced. Follow the tutorials.

McCaffrey

Donor
Reaction score
GJ! everything fine! One more thing, When i used inf ammo and stuf in inventory appeared to many batterys. and then when im trying to throw tem game crushes XD

I have the same Problem. To sell it is the right Way!

anon tester

Reaction score
Be careful using the inf.ammo - inf.gadgets code if your inventory is full and you are ******* and unlock a database (which normally gives you an item back) you will drop like 99 of that item and the game can crash same goes for dropping any stack of more then 99 any other time if you must get rid of something move it into a container or sell the stack!

Miesha

Reaction score
Here with not a report but a plea to upgrade the inf. ammo/gadget, to make the spare parts go up to 999 instead of 99, as there are a bunch of upgrades more expensive than 99 and activating this cheat reduces whatever amount you've gained to 99 (had 500, activated, lost 401). There's still methods of getting huge amounts of spare parts (dismantling a weapon, knocking a foe with the same weapon out, shotguns for example, pick up a new one, dismantle and repeat as necessary) so it's not a huge issue, just a small plea. The rest of these work gloriously, thanks so much.

Quang Ly

Reaction score
i was wondering if you can improve the inf gadget so that it give 999 for crafting part or just do one for that. since 99 crafting part is suffer for me sicne weapong cost like 100+

DomNator

Reaction score
Can you add a option for no overheating, so we can activate all the augs

DannyCZ

Reaction score
Hi ... Thank you very much for the trainer ! Just a quick question .... can you disable some of the trainer effects ? I activated the infinite energy accidently (all i wanted was a big load of praxis kits) and now i cant turn it off, even after exiting the trainer or restarting game ... thanks again !