Trainer Search

Adam J

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer, and taking you for sticking it to S.E. for they bullshit 99cent per Praxis Kit BS...

testerguy123

Reaction score
When you activate experimental Augs you need to deactivate ones you do not plan on using. Koller also tasks you with a side mission to get something for him that may expand your threshold for experimental augs but I haven't turned that in yet so I cant tell.
Again. You can activate all non experimental augs and the experimental ones need to be balanced. Follow the tutorials.

Yes I got past that tutorial already. The problem is any aug I spent points on, I can not deactivate it anymore. I am not sure if it was glitch. So I loaded the save, only the new aug that I havent spend point on could be deactivate.

Thats why I said dont spend points on ALL aug. Spending point on an aug = permantly activate.

Reaction score
Oke i had my first crash of the game not shure if it was because of the trainer or just the game.

The moment it crash i was using inf.energy on the mission of sm06: 01011000 where u meet alisa in my own apartment.
Just to let u know it keeps crashing there if u use the inf.energy.

Greetz headhunter.

Lashley93

Reaction score
Oke i had my first crash of the game not shure if it was because of the trainer or just the game.

The moment it crash i was using inf.energy on the mission of sm06: 01011000 where u meet alisa in my own apartment.
Just to let u know it keeps crashing there if u use the inf.energy.

Greetz headhunter.
Same here. Activated inf energy and the game crashed. Has to be trainer. There was a small update earlier.

Shadowite

Reaction score
Perhaps replace the " Infinite " Gadget stuff with something that makes them not deplete? Or atleast increase the numbers to 999, cause you cant do a whole lot with 99 crafting parts.... And the game has no way of Un-Stacking items, so i cant make more than one stack of em...

Lashley93

Reaction score
Is game still crashing when using inf energy for anyone else?

wormy638

Reaction score
Getting crashes during cutscenes and the fast travel mechanic with Inf energy, Inf Stamina, Inf Health. Not sure which one yet. This is with the 524.7 build

Bloodfeud

Reaction score
Yes it does. When u activate inf energy - Ull get a force close back to win.

ceranoe

Reaction score
damn mr.antifun you work hella fast. i love your trainers. any chance you can make it that construction parts can be in the tripple digits instead of just 99? i cant upgrade any of my gear with that lol.

BubblesMgeezacks

Reaction score
Trainer working perfectly for me. Make sure you are actually in game before you activate things. Dont activate at main menu or start menu. Thanks for the trainer mrantifun!

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
Damn, Antifun you get trainers done before I realise I want a trainer. Great work as usual! :D

Zentence

Reaction score
could you make the hotkeys for the cheats to Numpad 0-7 instead xD since F1-F4 is skills xD which makes it abit annoying to turn on and off xD and having to change the hotkeys to numpads everytime i open the trainer gets abit tedious xD very nice work on the trainer :D

Lukron

Reaction score
Game crash when I come out of a hack. When I exit the hack a stack of ******* tools drop and then it crashes.
**** = force access