Trainer Search

richerwegnar

Donor
Reaction score
i just read the notice of the trainer. Mr antifun say to launch game before trainer . i ask because it is not the usual procedure of his trainers. So... is it a mistake or an execption for this game? :) (personaly i launch the trainer AND the game after (as usual) and all is fine).

ozzy4

Donor
Reaction score
Amazing work MRAF! Is there any chance you can add the craft item's soon? I look forward to your work!!

Lashley93

Reaction score
Damn

game crashes still using infinite energy, second I use a power it crashes

kzpd

Reaction score
Cheat deactivation on infinite energy doesnt work, it always stays activated no matter what.

@MrAntiFun any way to fix that? Or is it a bug of some kind?

Ok it fixed itself after I leave and enter the area, but bug still exists :)

Last edited:

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
If ya'll want the option to not Overheat your Augs u shoulda done that side mission quest line ;)

Zenogais176

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun,

I can't thank you enough for your persistent hard work on these trainers. I use Cheat Engine all the time, but I'm hopeless at the higher functions that would allow me to make my own trainers. Everything you crank out is high quality and up to date with all the patches.

I hope you know how grateful some of us are for everything that you do. For those of us who work at jobs we hate to pay for the families we love, trainers like the ones you make help take the frustration out of some of these games. I love challenging games, but at my age, and everything else going on in my life, it's just nice to have the edge so I can just enjoy the game without worrying about a million attempts.

Thanks again for everything!

-Zak

anjinsan

Donor
Reaction score
Hey mr Anti, is there a plan to make the edit keys in the trainer possible to save them once they are edited, otherwise if the trainer is closed and reopend , need to do it all over again, or is this hard to do ?
(sorry for my weird english, i usually speak dutch :) )

Rogue Wave

Reaction score
Weird, for me the version .6 works for everything but the infinite stamina and ammo. And the version .10 does those 2 but not the rest.

FalconSun

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is normal ? Got a flag on the file, Malware warning
I'm to assume that because its ******* software ?
Impressive work to have it out this fast, the trainer that is.
Cute, cant type out the word h.a.c.k it seams
oh well