Trainer Search

deuxdoom

Donor
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is normal ? Got a flag on the file, Malware warning
I'm to assume that because its ******* software ?
Impressive work to have it out this fast, the trainer that is.
Cute, cant type out the word h.a.c.k it seams
oh well

no problem. just ignore or add a exclusive.
malware detected but it's not harm-affect your machine.

Lashley93

Reaction score
oh well
its normal

false positive

sunyudai

Reaction score
oh well

I see that it's already been covered, but a little more info.

Any trainer like this works by editing the in-memory values that the game is relying upon to store things, so if a game has a variable named, say, "Cash", the trainer works by periodically (say, once per frame) setting the value of cast to 1000000 (1 million.) When you buy something in game, the cash gets subtracted from the 1 million you have, and then next frame it gets reset, giving you effectively infinite money.

Anti-virus/malware programs use a heuristic approach to determining what is unsafe. In other words, it examines what a program is able to do in order to determine if it is a virus or not. This behavior of editing a different applications in-memory values is one of the behaviors it looks for, because it's something that viruses do in order to mess with your system/steal data/ shut down anti-virus applications, so it gets flagged.

In this case, however, the application actually needs to do that, so it's okay. It's a false positive.

TLDR: False positive, because how trainers work is also how viruses can mess with stuff, so it gets flagged when its not a problem.

sammeadows

Reaction score
Dear Mr. AF, is there any way you can give us unlimited crafting materials? So we can upgrade everything or get infinite multi-tools if the trainer doesn't work on them already.

LordNefarius

Master Donor
Reaction score
I continue to have an issue with the trainer. The infinite Energy function is not keeping the infinite energy 100% of the time. There are conditions that allow the energy to be drained anyway, and the only "fix" is for example to disable and re enable one aug (like silent mode). It happen if I change zone, after a device hack, or sometime just because silent mode and invisibility stayed on for too long. The trainer for Human Revolution was 100% perfect. Also yesterday the game crashed after a successfull hack of a door. Latest thing I saw just a second before the crash, was a "rain" on boxes of hack software, like Jensen dropped everything. Does anyone is having issues with Infinite Energy ?

Lashley93

Reaction score
In my post "****" means h.a.c.k.

I continue to have an issue with the trainer. The infinite Energy function is not keeping the infinite energy 100% of the time. There are conditions that allow the energy to be drained anyway, and the only "fix" is for example to disable and re enable one aug (like silent mode). It happen if I change zone, after a device ****, or sometime just because silent mode and invisibility stayed on for too long. The trainer for Human Revolution was 100% perfect. Also yesterday the game crashed after a successfull **** of a door. Latest thing I saw just a second before the crash, was a "rain" on boxes of **** software, like Jensen dropped everything. Does anyone is having issues with Infinite Energy ?
having similar problems

Lucrass

Reaction score
I was wondering if you can separate the Inf ammo and Inf gadget options... Or at least change how the Inf ammo works. I hate having inf ammo with no reload... I prefer to have inf ammo reserves but still requiring a reload. Although honestly I am not really looking to use Inf ammo anyways and would much prefer just Inf gadget ammo, without inf gun ammo.. Also for anyone having issues with bindings, I actually changed the bindings for my augments from the F-keys to the "Z, V, F and X keys" while keeping Middle mouse button as quick gadget. I feel like these keys are MUCH better because its easier to press them on the fly. If you don't want to do that you can also just rebind all your options based on what you are going to use. For an example you can bind say Inf energy, Inf Stamina, and Inf ******* time to say F6. So when you press F6 it will activate all three options. The idea is figure out what you are gonna constantly use and then just bind all those options to the same key so you can save room on your keyboard for other keys :3.

sevenofthem

Reaction score
I continue to have an issue with the trainer. The infinite Energy function is not keeping the infinite energy 100% of the time. There are conditions that allow the energy to be drained anyway, and the only "fix" is for example to disable and re enable one aug (like silent mode). It happen if I change zone, after a device ****, or sometime just because silent mode and invisibility stayed on for too long. The trainer for Human Revolution was 100% perfect. Also yesterday the game crashed after a successfull **** of a door. Latest thing I saw just a second before the crash, was a "rain" on boxes of **** software, like Jensen dropped everything. Does anyone is having issues with Infinite Energy ?
Getting the same issue. Infinite Energy + Inf Gadgets seems to duplicate the h.a.c.king software in your inv and it gets so full that the game auto drops it and crashes because it's too much to render. Please fix MrAF

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score

Having the same sort of issues, ill be fine and then BAM all energy drained

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
awesome trainer!

i see a few others mention above. i also get extra "stop software" in game then the game crashes. it attempts to give me additional i dont need. even if i try to sell or discard it also crashes

Onomatophobia

Reaction score
Instead of dropping bottles just go to a vendor (Tech Noir for example) and sell all of it there - no crashies. I avoid picking up bottles of any kind for that reason.

Still, I'd like to have 999 craft items instead of 99.
This. As is, 99 makes crafting parts pretty much useless in that regard.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Nice Trainer but sadly i won't be able to play since this Game is shit and deserves no money at all.

LordNefarius

Master Donor
Reaction score
Nice Trainer but sadly i won't be able to play since this Game is shit and deserves no money at all.
Well maybe you can do something better and then we will judge it. But for now Mankind Divided is a masterpiece like all the chapters of this saga.

Hansimgluck

Donor
Reaction score
Thank Mr. A :)

Great Trainer.

Can you Add the Option: No Aug Overheating ?

I Know the Sidequest, but they are finishes after 10 Hours Gametime.... :-D