5. Inf.Praxis
  6. Mega Exp
  7. Inf.H@cking Time
  8. Inf.Ammo
  9. Inf.Gadget
Notice:
  • start game first then once games loads open the trainer
  • Inf.Gadget cheat effect grenades and skills
  • For Praxis and credit cheats first activate cheats then open player stats view in which Praxis and credit appear then close window and open it again .
Is there a way to add a cheat for the unlimited parts for the weapons? Make it number 10?

Tigg

Reaction score
Inf. Batterie/Energie does not work for me. I can enable the cheat in the trainer, but ingame, the battery will go down untill its too low.
However, if i hit the "invisible" button again after leaving inv.-mode the battery is full again. Am not sure if that is the actual cheat or if its not working correct?

LordNefarius

Master Donor
Reaction score
Inf. Batterie/Energie does not work for me. I can enable the cheat in the trainer, but ingame, the battery will go down untill its too low.
However, if i hit the "invisible" button again after leaving inv.-mode the battery is full again. Am not sure if that is the actual cheat or if its not working correct?
Yes it exactly what continue to happen to me, and it was happening with the previous release of the trainer :( Ok is not a big deal, just deactivate and re activate invisibility or better the silent mode, but sometime is easy to forget to check the energy bar and BAM! :D
Please, please, please, please MrAntiFun, fix this :D

Akka665

Reaction score
Discovered a weakness with the trainer, no offense to its creator meant btw. When I tried crafting my 800 parts turned into a constant 99 which meant I could not make upgrades that cost 100 or more any more as those parts counts as "gadgets" I assume.

OJtheLION

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you as always for the new trainer! You're always good about keeping them up to date, but it must be a special pain in the butt for a game getting the amount of patches this one is. Then again, better a game that does that then stays broken on release (train station crash, anyone?)

damacles

Reaction score
MAF, is there anyway you can make the number pad keys work the trainer keys instead of the F keys? Those keys turn on/off our augs. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also new version is 1.3.524.17

mrantifunfan

Reaction score
MAF, is there anyway you can make the number pad keys work the trainer keys instead of the F keys? Those keys turn on/off our augs. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also new version is 1.3.524.17

There's a "Edit Hotkeys" button on the trainer GUI. You can set binds as your desire. Fact: you'll have to do this every time when trainer launched.

Legacy-ZA

Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work!

If I may suggest; this is a Deus Ex game as you know, your augmentation activation buttons are F1-F4, the very same keys used for your application, perhaps for Deus Ex you might want to consider moving those to the number pad or something? :)

Xanderboom

Reaction score
Once again, fantastic! If it's possible to get a option for "Parts" that would be great. :)

ozzy4

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MRAF! I was curious, can you freeze the augmentation system status so we can equip all the new augs without worrying about the % going up?

Derell Licht

Reaction score
Avast antivirus reports this file (V1.3) contains virus: FileRepMalware.

Huh... but when I ran it through VirusTotal, 14 other antivirus programs have a problem with it (including Malwarebytes and Symantec), Avast supposedly did not. So why does my running program flag it???

Last edited:

iamanegg12

Reaction score
We need a infinite crafting parts options :DD

p.s. I used the infinite item option and somewhere throughout the game, 99 + 99 + 25 + 25 + 25 biocells appeared in my inventory. Tried dropping all of my 25 biocells and my game crashed hahahah :p

iamanegg12

Reaction score
We need a infinite crafting parts options :DD

p.s. I used the infinite item option and somewhere throughout the game, 99 + 99 + 25 + 25 + 25 biocells appeared in my inventory. Tried dropping all of my 25 biocells and my game crashed hahahah :p

Selling them worked :)