Trainer Search

damacles

Reaction score
Avast antivirus reports this file (V1.3) contains virus: FileRepMalware.

Huh... but when I ran it through VirusTotal, 14 other antivirus programs have a problem with it (including Malwarebytes and Symantec), Avast supposedly did not. So why does my running program flag it???

Every Antivirus program see program hooks in various ways. Used his trainers for years without issues.

WolfDrache

Reaction score
MrAntiFun is there a way to implement unlimited parts for crafting and upgrading weapons? You can make it number 10 or F10. Also I am having problems with the new trainer not activating I do have it in amdin mode on.

bud the chud

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun is there a way to implement unlimited parts for crafting and upgrading weapons? You can make it number 10 or F10. Also I am having problems with the new trainer not activating I do have it in amdin mode on.
I just updated my trainer and I cannot seem to engage the energy mode so I'm rolling back to the original. I literally just finished the game as stealth non-lethal using only energy and h@ck time enable. I also think I found a perk of this - I used to enable infinite gadgets but it kept cluttering my inventory but during this time I made a Multitool. It seems that tool never broke. I literally made it through the whole game on one Multitool.

Gvander

Reaction score
Tried to use infinite gadget for crafting parts, it locks it at 99 crafting parts, preventing you from upgrading anything past what uses 99 or fewer parts

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Well maybe you can do something better and then we will judge it. But for now Mankind Divided is a masterpiece like all the chapters of this saga.

What a pointless post

You're totally wrong, but such a pointless post

I guess you're both kind of these guys who purchase the from the ingame shop on a singleplayer? Contrats. Metacritic and alot youtube reviews tells me different stories. Why does no1 speak about the Game? Oh yeah forgot, no1 cares.

Don't get my wrong. I'd love to test it out but im not gonna support Game Dev's who use Denuvo.

Asrien

Reaction score
Thanks for producing this, it was invaluable to me in playing the game. I find it ridiculous to play a game about being a super cyborg man who runs on goddamn batteries. Infinite Energy fixes that madness and makes augs so much more satisfying.

What are the chances of getting Breach mode features added to this trainer? I've noticed that infinite energy works, as does infinite ammo but it would be amazing to be able to freeze the Breach Timer and thus actually enjoy the missions, or at the very least unlock all the augs. Also if you ever need graphic design stuff done I'm around and willing to work for free or very near to (depends on what would be being done obviously)

Reaction score
MrAntiFun your trainer works thanks!

Although I think you should know that when my inventory is full and I get rewards from ******* the game tends to crash because it tries to spawn a lot of the reward in physical form.

Reaction score
I'm multiboot, and entered in the test program windows 10 insider

I tested on this drive new video games, including Deus ex Mankind divided, until now everything went very well with your trainers Deus Ex, but with the last update (build 14915 prerelease) nothing will go, impossible actuate the trainers, he started well, but during games !!! support on corespondantes keys (F1, etc) has no effect, you have a solution? (I authorized the aplication in the Windows firewall, without effect)

Lashley93

Reaction score
I guess you're both kind of these guys who purchase the from the ingame shop on a singleplayer? Contrats. Metacritic and alot youtube reviews tells me different stories. Why does no1 speak about the Game? Oh yeah forgot, no1 cares.

Don't get my wrong. I'd love to test it out but im not gonna support Game Dev's who use Denuvo.
No, I don't.

You do realise the microtransactions are optional and totally unobtrusive?

But, let's be honest - You don't care. You'd rather whine about a game you haven't played on a site about cheating on said game.

6clicks

Reaction score
Thanks for all the work you put into this!

Any chance we could get an option to have the infinite energy from the the earlier trainer? the one that allows it to regenerate the whole bar, but still lets it drain?

WolfDrache

Reaction score
As I was saying about infinity parts for the trainer what they should do is set the limit to 99999 or even 9999 it will never go below that then you can upgrade the weapons or craft anything.

iamanegg12

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainers Mr Antifun!! Really appreciate your efforts. Please add in some options for Breach mode :O (unlimited praxis, credits, ammo and time stop)

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainers Mr Antifun!! Really appreciate your efforts. Please add in some options for Breach mode :O (unlimited praxis, credits, ammo and time stop)
Think it´s a little bit difficult, it involves multi/global stats, don´t know.
Not necessary at all, you just need camo, doble jump and "dead silence". Im just using those and look, im TOP 2
F7B.jpg

VeryUniqueName

Reaction score
Sorry in advance to everyone and MrAntiFunzies.
But i have trouble with my trainers. Whenever I try to use them in-game i keep hearing windows 7 notification sounds, like a *ding*.
Therefore i cannot use my trainers for some reason, and i believe its linked to the windows notifcation sound.

Yes i have tried switching for the right service pack, launching the trainer with administrator privilages, tried disaibling the antivirus and firewall aswell. None of these worked.

My windows 7 Ultimate (SP1)

Please help, and thank you.