Trainer Search

Clint Varnam

Reaction score
I'm at the starting part and when I try to use the trainer, it crashes the game also doesn't work.

DancingOctopus

Reaction score
As of the December 2017/v1.19 version on Steam, the 801 trainer has sporadic stability. At best, infinite items/praxis/credits crashes the when opening a menu. I managed to get infinite ammo and energy working a couple times, but it's a matter of luck and the right memory conditions.

Same thing happening with the Cheat Engine tables out there. Hope either one is updated soon.

HP_CARLOS

Reaction score
___HEYNOW___ APRIL 27, 2017 I GOT DUES Ex ~ Mankind Divided : The Visuals are fantastic & i was surprised how smooth the Gameplay was on my 2011 HP compaq elite 8200 pro sff Pc with i5-2400 cpu ~ Evga Sc 16gb ram ~ Crucial Mx300 boot ssd ~ WD my Passport 3tb usb 3.0 hdd ~ Msi Gtx 1050 ti 4gb gddr5 low profile Gpu @ high settings / 1080p .... Thanx Mr.antifun for

Jessi

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the infinite ammo cheat, Everytime I press the button it just doesn't turn on and makes a windows notification noise

I'm having this same issue but with all the cheats.

Harknem

Reaction score
Well it seems the Xp boost makes both trainer and game crash (Win 7)

N3rvguner

Reaction score
when i try to download recent trainer win def said win32/bitrep.a
pls help

kolokop

Reaction score
yep its random i got working only health and energy orhealth and ammo .. not work good

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with fix for false positive issues .

naeco

Reaction score
ok here's the deal. none of these trainers work.
and this is rare for Mr Anti Fun. I've been coming to this site for years and most of your trainers work just fine. but nothing here works for DX Mankind Divided. recently got this game for free on Steam so I'm using the latest retail version from Steam which is v1.19 Build 801.

I'm following the instructions; start the game first and then start the trainer. game loads fine, trainer loads fine, all of the options can be "activated," but the game always crashes after you use an augmentation or interaction. other versions of the trainer simply don't activate. the version which works with my game causes my game to crash AFTER activating the cheats.

either way, as of October 25, none of these trainers work boss...