Trainer Search

Revan76

Reaction score
I found that inf runes actually works as long as you dont purchase an upgrade that costs the amount of runes you have. I collected 7 runes and then activated the trainer, from there i was able to purchase every power without the amount of runes i have decreasing. Hope this helps anyone having trouble :)

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
I found that inf runes actually works as long as you dont purchase an upgrade that costs the amount of runes you have. I collected 7 runes and then activated the trainer, from there i was able to purchase every power without the amount of runes i have decreasing. Hope this helps anyone having trouble :)
Tried this, had 5 runes, spent 2, my runes dropped to 3 :( don't think this will work for everyone sadly, might be your just lucky.

alicia4065

Reaction score
F3 is not working on any character just hear the ding when trying to activate

Peleko Iakona

Reaction score
i also had the same problem with undetected. walked up to an enemy playing as emily and was attacked by a guard after pressing f3

qu3L

Reaction score
Can we get all blueprints and all crafting materials for bonecharms?

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
well it'd be nice to have the runes working first before adding more stuff but aye blueprints would be nice but aren't they tied to venders now?

Majk133

Reaction score
Yeah :-D thx MAF! ;-) and pls Tyranny (ver. GOG) Trainer ^^

bloodthirster

Reaction score
I'm not sure how you got undetected working in your vid, and also Inf. Runes isn't working

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
yeah guess MAF is busy, don't think we'll get a trainer update today, shame too, I honestly cant play games these days without his trainers, its just too boring to play without all the tools unlocked in games, why play through half the game without teleporting or throwing enemies around or casting decoys and seeing through walls, its so much more fun.

Paislee

Reaction score
Damn! Game isn't even officially out! XD So fast! So good! Thumbs up from me! :D