Trainer Search

Mike Johnston

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the cheats and no go. Is it because I'm purchased through steam?

Correction for those who, like me, didn't read the F**king instructions. Start the game first then launch the trainer and it works fine. Thanks MrAntiFun

Last edited:

razielleonhart

Reaction score
Running Windows 7 and i am having the same issue with F3 undetected. i have rebooted, opened the program as amin, unblocked the program in the settings. Nothing seems to work

hek91

Reaction score
Amazing that it got out so fast, but undetected does not work (playing as Emily, ran game first, then ran trainer with admin privileges.)

Nathaniel Kane

Reaction score
hey Anti you should try and fix the inf runes for corvo bc it only works for emily, anyway awesome trainer!

Nagard

Reaction score
Sweet Jesus... The game wasn't even officially released until today. How about some patience for a change?

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
F3 Undetected is not working for me either. :( The least is working fine though.

Lokeloki

Donor
Reaction score
inf. Rune: this is working except 1 condition: if the requested rune number same as the owned it's go to zero. (Make sure you always have more as required and will no problem)
The F3 also not working to me. Please gave some instruction, how did you make live.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
inf. Rune: this is working except 1 condition: if the requested rune number same as the owned it's go to zero. (Make sure you always have more as required and will no problem)
The F3 also not working to me. Please gave some instruction, how did you make live.
Iv tried this like 10 times, if I have 8, then buy something that costs 4, it will just drop to 4, it wont stay at 8, I think its just for you m8 rather than everyone.

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MAF for the trainer :)

Everything works fine exept for F3 UNDETECTED :(

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
everything does not work fine -.- runes dont work, undetected doesn't work for some people too..

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
everything does not work fine -.- runes dont work, undetected doesn't work for some people too..
I collected 6 runes activated F6 then i upgraded everything ;)

Have you tried re-download the trainer?? maybe that will work:)

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
I collected 6 runes activated F6 then i upgraded everything ;)

Have you tried re-download the trainer?? maybe that will work:)
tried redownloading like 5 times, tried starting a game, going right to the power menu and pressing it.. and it doesn't work, it dings and says "activated" but the runes still go down, Iv even tried activating it, picking up a rune then spending it and my rune-count still drops.

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
tried redownloading like 5 times, tried starting a game, going right to the power menu and pressing it.. and it doesn't work, it dings and says "activated" but the runes still go down, Iv even tried activating it, picking up a rune then spending it and my rune-count still drops.
That's wierd cuse it works for me... I think MAF is going to fix the problem butt he may have much to do, so I think it's going to take some time but I think he will fix it when he gets the opportunity:)

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
He already stated in this very thread that he knows Undetected and Infinite Runes do not work correctly. You know how big his plate is, just relax and let him get to it. Maybe hunt for those runes and be stealthy for the time being, like your supposed to do ;)