Trainer Search

xtimmehx

Reaction score
I get A RUNDAS!PLOCK trojan error from windows defender....

I've never gotten this before but If MR Antifun would like to explain to me why it has given me this I would appreciate it!

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
I get A RUNDAS!PLOCK trojan error from windows defender....

I've never gotten this before but If MR Antifun would like to explain to me why it has given me this I would appreciate it!

It's just your anti-virus classifying it as that. All of MAF's trainers are clean

Paislee

Reaction score
Undetected isn't working for me. I'm sure it's already been said though. Any chance you could throw in an Infinite Power Duration? Being able to stay in a possessed body for a long time would help with clearing missions so I can get the full stealth play through. :D

mikado456

Reaction score
  1. Inf Ruin undetected doesn't work on girls , maybe korvo too

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Sharing same problem as everyone else. Undetected won't even active at all and Inf runes works but only if you buy something that cost less runes than you currently have. (Emily Playthrough)

FoxGrace

Reaction score
Figured out the rune thing guys!!
You have to have more runes than what the skill youre trying to buy costs. (in my case)- i had 3 so i bought every skill that costs 2 if you go with 3 or however many runes you have your runes will go down to zero. so by two missions you should have all the skills cuz the most expensive one is 7!
Thank me later :)

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Figured out the rune thing guys!!
You have to have more runes than what the skill youre trying to buy costs. (in my case)- i had 3 so i bought every skill that costs 2 if you go with 3 or however many runes you have your runes will go down to zero. so by two missions you should have all the skills cuz the most expensive one is 7!
Thank me later :)
your like the 6th person to suggest this m8, it doesn't work for everyone, your just lucky :/

HobbitHitman

Reaction score
I found that inf runes actually works as long as you dont purchase an upgrade that costs the amount of runes you have. I collected 7 runes and then activated the trainer, from there i was able to purchase every power without the amount of runes i have decreasing. Hope this helps anyone having trouble :)

Same here, I think 7 is the magic number. I tried it with less and it didn't work, so I collected 7, activated the cheat in game (not in any menu), then went to the upgrade menu, upgraded something for less runes than I had, and it works.

Dan Coup

Reaction score
The trainer works perfect, minor issue with the undetectable.. but really if yous are playing a game like dishonored is that really an issue that would bother people? the rune one isnt broke or anything it just keeps the amount of runes you had at that time.. eg: if you had 6-7 runes (best to have that amount) then when you activate the cheat you will keep that amount. if you buy something with the same price as the amount of runes you have then it will take them all and leave you with none. hope this helps and great work mr antifun. always amazed

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
dunno when MAF will fix the trainer, heres hoping soon, been waiting since yesterday as I dont wanna play further without having all the abilities/spells :<

mawuha

Reaction score
hmm/ works all. only UnDetected not work. activate, collect 1-2 runes and you have infinite runes. for ammo work too. sry for my english

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
The trainer works perfect, minor issue with the undetectable.. but really if yous are playing a game like dishonored is that really an issue that would bother people? the rune one isnt broke or anything it just keeps the amount of runes you had at that time.. eg: if you had 6-7 runes (best to have that amount) then when you activate the cheat you will keep that amount. if you buy something with the same price as the amount of runes you have then it will take them all and leave you with none. hope this helps and great work mr antifun. always amazed
again as like several people have said, this is -not- the case for everyone, for some people like yourself, runes is not an issue but for others it is, the trainer is buggy or broken for most people when it comes to the runes or undetected.

gamerplava

Reaction score
here's hoping the undetected gets fixed at some point just so I can get stealth achievement as holy **** they have a huge detection range

Jay Are

Reaction score
Noticed small bug. When in the Black Market with Inf Coin act. game crashes. Will try activating/deactivating the cheat later.

TerrorShark17

Reaction score
it keeps saying "virus detected" and "windows defender is removing it"
mrantifun. are you trying to put viruses in my computer?