Trainer Search

Sykoo

Reaction score
Request it and be patient, he will probably make one :) He likes to listen to his users!

dzkanch

Reaction score
when it will available..!??

please grand father of programmer.. release trainer please

Sykoo

Reaction score
He is currently working on too many trainers at once. Once he is done with one, he moves to another one! So let's be patience and wait for it :)

NEPHILIM X

Reaction score
Yes i agree this game needs a trainer for career mode, it takes far to long to acquire skill points, very difficult.
Hopefully someone somewhere makes one soon.

blaxheart2

Reaction score
Please if possible make trainer for this game....vary hard to build skills in career

blaxheart2

Reaction score
It seems this game will never get any trainer....I searched a lot but couldn't find one....this is the last resort for me....please can anyone make trainer....

blaxheart2

Reaction score
In net practice the skill changes on every sixth hit play net practice match with some success full hits then put success full hit number digit in cheat engine and search new scan Exact value with double now again play a ball in practice then put this digit in cheat engine and press next scan select it round to five and tick mark it....it freezes to 5 and every ball you play gain skill...same tricks goes with balls which are 60

NEPHILIM X

Reaction score
In net practice the skill changes on every sixth hit play net practice match with some success full hits then put success full hit number digit in cheat engine and search new scan Exact value with double now again play a ball in practice then put this digit in cheat engine and press next scan select it round to five and tick mark it....it freezes to 5 and every ball you play gain skill...same tricks goes with balls which are 60

Man that's not easy to understand, word it better.

And also don't waste your money on the Cheat Happens trainer... it's shit, it also brakes the game and any mods you have created.

blaxheart2

Reaction score
Man that's not easy to understand, word it better.

And also don't waste your money on the Cheat Happens trainer... it's shit, it also brakes the game and any mods you have created.
its not trainer its just trick to gain skills on every ball in net practice....

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I was working on some side projects thats why i only made couple trainers lately ,I will work on couple trainers now including this one and tomorrow when i finish my project i will get back to making trainers.

dbilla12

Reaction score
Do i need a controller to play this game? , I got Attribute points max done though , Is that all ?.
Yes Mr admin we need a controller tonally ,please post a trainer for maximum attributes and career skill points max out ,please we are badly in need for it ,Mr.admin