Trainer Search

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
After activation of immortality (warrior - the Ripper) damage just 1 HP. Fix please
sigh.... These trainers are for single-player use, not multiplayer. you risk getting banned and you risk the developers update their addresses.

Nsac93

Reaction score
eh probado todos los trainers y ninguno me ah funcionado
ayuda por favor gracias

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
still the only peoples that have claim about 1hp damage was for the multiplayer....

so, i keep an doubt
Yeah, i haven't actually tried myself (no way im risking ban just to test) But so far i've only heard people complain about 1hp dmg from using it online.
i never had any issues with that during single-player.

ebenin ami

Reaction score
How is Mega Exp working? I'm activated F5 and killing some enemy or animal but there is no mega exp, I'm just earning regular exp. What else should i do?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
How is Mega Exp working? I'm activated F5 and killing some enemy or animal but there is no mega exp, I'm just earning regular exp. What else should i do?

to my experience you have to disable the trainer and re-activate it whenever you change party members and or travel from ex hinterlands and haven

you should recieve about 1000xp from regular enemies when used correct.

But you have to disable f5 and then the trainer, then continue to re-activate the trainer and f5
this can be done anywhere. i usually do it whenever i travel to somewhere with my team.

Also remember that killing enemies that are 4 levels lower than your own wont give you any xp at all.

hope this helps !

ebenin ami

Reaction score
to my experience you have to disable the trainer and re-activate it whenever you change party members and or travel from ex hinterlands and haven

you should recieve about 1000xp from regular enemies when used correct.

But you have to disable f5 and then the trainer, then continue to re-activate the trainer and f5
this can be done anywhere. i usually do it whenever i travel to somewhere with my team.

Also remember that killing enemies that are 4 levels lower than your own wont give you any xp at all.

hope this helps !

Actually i already earned 1030-1045 exp per enemy when F5 is activate. I thought more exp will come but i guess that is all :) Thanks for help..

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Actually i already earned 1030-1045 exp per enemy when F5 is activate. I thought more exp will come but i guess that is all :) Thanks for help..
Okay then!

i'll admit. 1k xp isn't really that much in the late levels. Still takes ages leveling up... Heh...
Anyway have fun!

D3m0n1us

Reaction score
still the only peoples that have claim about 1hp damage was for the multiplayer....

so, i keep an doubt
Its a SP issue, the problem is that the reaver specialization allows you to give more damage when you lose hp but with inf. health you dont lose hp and you attack dmg drops too

Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
Its a SP issue, the problem is that the reaver specialization allows you to give more damage when you lose hp but with inf. health you dont lose hp and you attack dmg drops too
then dont use health cheat , or dont play as reaver... :p:p:p

Shadynezz

Reaction score
Something is not right here.

Does anyone get a windows defender notification concerning :
Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!plock ?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Something is not right here.

Does anyone get a windows defender notification concerning :
Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A!plock ?
yes. The way trainers work is kinda like trojans. its a false positive (i think thats what its called)

i can assure you that its safe to use.
avast detect's it as "virus" but it ain't.

alpalia

Reaction score
also malwarebyte and almost all the other protection gonna tell you its an trojan
( almost due to the .exe containt an algorythm modifier , as it modify the ingame code (sort of, i m not pro at this like MaF ^^ )

JunkoXan

Reaction score
Antifun's Trainers (uses CheatEngine based programming which directly modifies and inputs/replaces hex/byte codes with higher and or lower value codes to get the desired effect) always come up as a Trojan of some sort, it's all good. most things that do edit from memory do give off False Positives, even a few things from Microsoft themselves had a update during XP days that all Anti-Viruses at one point were detecting it the files it updated as infected files. :)

mcgamer

Donor
Reaction score
is there any way for the mega xp to just jump to the like level 27 or something?