Trainer Search

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
As for the trainer and for the many hours that expect me, i would say the "see you tomorrow" but

Well this could be the last time
This could be the last time
Maybe the last time
I don't know. Oh no. Oh no.

Or at least for 10 days

JooseyBby

Reaction score
Have fun, skonvolt. :) As for the Mega Items ability, it's not affecting items. It maxed out quest objectives. For example, it maxed out locations, astariums, shards, etc. All these objectives still appear on the map though. For the mean time, I advise avoiding it so that you don't bug a main quest line.

Update: Infinite Ability Pts. seems to be bugged. Points are still deducting.
Update 2: Ability Pts. jumped from 6 to 15 after jumping to Main Menu and back into the game. Still reducing.
Update 3: Spending ability pts. increases your amount back to a maximum of 15. All good guys!

Last edited:

Roxy19000

Reaction score
Thank You so much Ive been looking for a trainer when it came out. Your a life saver. :) :) :)

Xon42

Reaction score

Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +8
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health Potions
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Mega Money
  6. Mega Items
  7. Instant Skills Cooldown
  8. Inf.Ability Points
Notice:
  • For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money and it will get set to 10mil
  • Items cheat work for items you pickup
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
Thank You

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
the game is retail in US and tomorrow in EU but with any VPN program you can easy play it today

realnobody

Reaction score
Hi please how that Mega Items cheat should work ? I am not certain it works for me as I still get number of items I should get from loot and nothing else

Roxy19000

Reaction score
Hey just want to let you guys know for some reason the horse can't be summoned and it happened after I used the trainer. Then I went back to the stables to change my horse and there was no horse in the stable. I opened the menu to change my horse and it also wouldn't let me select it. does this happen to you when you use the trainer. I do like the trainer though it's just annoying that I can't use my horse :(

GOORKAZA

Reaction score
firstly thanks alot MAF
secondly when i press f1 to activate the trainer it activates all the options for me ,anyone have an idea on what to do ?

wolfdemon

Reaction score
yeah i can send you a save do you just need that one file right? something thats also weird is sometime the no cooldown dont work

save file http://upit.us/30l

Argozex77

Reaction score
MAF tysm for trainer BUT! The inf items does not work and does unwanted things. It gave me SOME items yet only in stacks of 10. What it did that I hate is giving me max influence and perk points. Luckly i have a save cause this error kinda ruins the game if u wanna earn that yourself. Can you fix it to just give us items please? Ty for your work!!

Kyle Bennett

Reaction score
Hi please how that Mega Items cheat should work ? I am not certain it works for me as I still get number of items I should get from loot and nothing else

I was having the same problem, what you have to do is use the material to craft something (such as a weapon or armor) and it will increase to 99. (The Mega Items cheat has to be active when you craft the weapon for it to work!)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
MAF tysm for trainer BUT! The inf items does not work and does unwanted things. It gave me SOME items yet only in stacks of 10. What it did that I hate is giving me max influence and perk points. Luckly i have a save cause this error kinda ruins the game if u wanna earn that yourself. Can you fix it to just give us items please? Ty for your work!!
I will fix it .