Trainer Search

Arzeus

Reaction score
looks like the new trainer wont come out today in my timezone and its kinda quite late, I hope tomorrow everything will be ready.

thanks in advance MFA :)

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
looks like the new trainer wont come out today in my timezone and its kinda quite late, I hope tomorrow everything will be ready.

thanks in advance MFA :)
I feel you bro.
I've been waiting since morning and it's late in the evening now.
I'll just go to sleep and wake up hopefully with the updated trainer :D

Grimsystem13

Reaction score
There are a few bugs I have found while using the trainer.

When using the trainer the horse does bug out. You cant see it in the stables or select it from the menu. The same thing happens when selecting things in Skyhold. You cant change any of the banners, throne, anything and it makes it transparent. I executed a woman from an invisible throne lol. The last thing I noticed is while using the trainer when you use the search ability to discover hidden stuff nearby you cant actually identify it. Like you can hear the noise so you know its there but when you search it doesnt identify it.

Thats all I have so far, but great work on the trainer MAF and all the other trainers you have made that I use. Take care.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yea sorry guys i had to go to the doctor to check on my leg , Anyway i had the new trainer done 5 hours ago i was just away , Who wanna help testing it ? .

Mauro Molina

Reaction score
I used to get all of your trainer from different urls, now I'm a member of this forum, and I'm proud of using your trainers. They're simply awesome.
I'm expecting you to fix the horse bug; a way to decrease/increase the perks, power and influence. The ability points is workin very good. All the other related bugs they mention I haven't seen it yet, I'm at skyhold, deeply in the game and the only fuckin problem is the horse. Sorry I'm swearin, is just I love my war unicorn :3.

Well, I hope you update it soon, tx again for makin life more easy to people who hate farmin in the first or second playtrough of this rpgs.
Best Regards from Argentina.
Mauro​

stev

Reaction score
Yea sorry guys i had to go to the doctor to check on my leg , Anyway i had the new trainer done 5 hours ago i was just away , Who wanna help testing it ? .

Hi MAF,
I would also like to test with ; )

GERMAN:
Ich würde auch gern mit testen ;)

Argozex77

Reaction score
Im at work or i would!! TYSFM MAF!!! I have something to look forward to when i get home!.

SofaZombie

Reaction score
Hey MAF, found a few more bugs, dont know if any others have found this. But with the trainer active, it bugs quests, show's them complete, cant use the "search" option for quests ether.

Mauro Molina

Reaction score
Hey MAF, found a few more bugs, dont know if any others have found this. But with the trainer active, it bugs quests, show's them complete, cant use the "search" option for quests ether.
Yeah, that's true. But at least I, I'm just complaing about things can't be undone, like the horse or the influence. I'm more worried about the influence, It should be work all by ourselves... The perks or the power, are just farming, like ability points, or craft, but influence is related to doing the quests, so, I was dissapointed when i saw that :p

SofaZombie

Reaction score
new trainer, new problems lol. MAF im sure will get em all sorted, just give em time. On a diff note, any chance you can add a key for the perk/trait points, but omit the power point gain? Or two seperate keys? one for each... thanks in advance MAF!

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Hey MAF homie, tested it, works fine as long as you run in admin mode, after you start game. Both warez and bought copy.

BUT, there is one BIG flaw. With the trainer active, the locator thing (press down on the left stick with Xbox Controller) is disabled for some reason I ran around looking for a key for 30 mins. Then I checked my prima guide and then i watched a movie to find out exact location, thinking I was missing the spot. I wasn't. I turned off the trainer and pressed locator button and boom, key to the cabin appeared.

Other than that tho, trainer works fine for me. :) TYVM

Please tho, a B version would be nice...one that doesn't disable the locator option as you tend to need that alot. :D
acttr
acttr

Xean13

Reaction score
I'll also test the newer trainer if u send me a pm with a link