Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
acttr
Um guys....

He means test as in play the game and report the bugs....not like Beta testing....geez. And if anyone was gunna beta, it would be Staff members and Well-Known Members....I assume anyway.

Basically, play the game and report any problems as I did above.

Kearn

Reaction score
I've noted a new glitch. On a certain quest, you need to destroy a barrier. When you are at that point, be sure to have the trainer SHUTDOWN and DEACTIVATED before, or it will glitch it at half health. So before the fight, deactivate it and shut it down.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , New trainer added , i fixed most of the stuff however i didn't test the horse bug let me know if it still exists in the new trainer , Also in the new trainer video i show you how to trick the game into allowing you to finish the operations timer instantly , If a new trainer is required i will update it again , Please let me know if there is anything else , Also please read the notice list it is very important for some cheats .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys , New trainer added , i fixed most of the stuff however i didn't test the horse bug let me know if it still exists in the new trainer , Also in the new trainer video i show you how to trick the game into allowing you to finish the operations timer instantly , If a new trainer is required i will update it again , Please let me know if there is anything else , Also please read the notice list it is very important for some cheats .

AWESOME!

See MAF,. this is why you have a whole community of people behind you and defending you against there CH trolls.

MANY folks on this site have waited a LONG time for someone such as yourself to come along and do what the CH asses should do, support gaming community.

I feel I can speak for everyone when I say, Thanks for everything and all your hard work homie :D
acttr
acttr

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
Thanks MAF for the update version, i will test it and report back here if there is another issues.

Off topic: Anyone here knows how do we get Grey Warden warrior armor? i had one before i delete the save file that i thought it was corrupted.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Did you just delete the old trainer and put the new one in the link download?

As I downloaded it but there was no Game X MrAntiFun B or however you wish to name it.

EDIT
acttr
acttr

acttr
acttr

I was gunna play some GTA V or AC:U for PS4 but will check out the only bug I have noticed, the locator one.
Ofc, will report as will everyone else :D

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MAF for the update version, i will test it and report back here if there is another issues.

Off topic: Anyone here knows how do we get Grey Warden warrior armor? i had one before i delete the save file that i thought it was corrupted.

Spawns throughout the game bud

Argozex77

Reaction score
I cant try trainer cuz im at work but i had a question. The last options that say to "set" things. Like inq points and power. How do you set them? Does it auto adjust or is it a manual thing?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
can you be more specific mate, i really want that armor back, i got it by chance and i have no idea how and where i got it -_-''

No, not really, sorry dude. I haven't finished the game. One sec and let me check my Prima Official Guide....sorry bud, doesn't say where gear spawns man.

I think I got it at the beginning of the game. But it will spawn again and it will have better attributes than the one you got rid of. Sucks, I know, but either start a new game or be patient, kill a lot of shit/bosses. Will respawn :)

Good thing MAF included an items option eh? :)
acttr
acttr

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I cant try trainer cuz im at work but i had a question. The last options that say to "set" things. Like inq points and power. How do you set them? Does it auto adjust or is it a manual thing?
Manual .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Read the notes on page 1 dude :)

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
So... any feedback on the problems with the search function, the maxed out Inquisition points and perks and the likes?

Argozex77

Reaction score
Read the notes on page 1 dude :)
I did and i still dont understand how i manually altar the points with a trainer? Usually its press a button and voila. So how does the manual work? Does it bring up a window to type a number in or sumthing?

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
To ruin another 10 hours of gameplay? And have to replay it again like I did yesterday? Nah... let someone else have that fun... I already did yesterday.

blackxsolice

Reaction score
For the Max Crafting Mats, it only seems to work when you have a quest involved with it. Other than that, it's great! Thanks. :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I did and i still dont understand how i manually altar the points with a trainer? Usually its press a button and voila. So how does the manual work? Does it bring up a window to type a number in or sumthing?
  • To edit Power and Inquisition Points , First open Character Record then go to Attributes Then close the window to get back to the game once you are back go to the trainer and set the values .
To ruin another 10 hours of gameplay? And have to replay it again like I did yesterday? Nah... let someone else have that fun... I already did yesterday.
Backup your game save then , It is not that hard to do game save can be found at Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save , But it is totally up to you if you want to use it or not .

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
How can I friggin backup any save games if only activating the trainer mods my Inquisition power and perks to unlimited and actually freezes them at that value even if I switch off the trainer and restart the game??? Seriously dude no offence but any save I had since starting your trainer is afflicted. So basically I can not back up anything because activating it ruins any savegame you save while using it. So basically any amount of time I use the trainer is wasted gametime because I will have replay it in order to avoid the bugs that the trainer creates.