Trainer Search

Zenogais176

Reaction score
Thanks again for making this trainer, and for making it FREE! I still can't believe you got this out... what? 2 days after launch? Seriously man, thanks for all your hard work, this game is a blast! Still, there's nothing like getting stomped by a dragon, turning on the instant cool down codes and infinite health, and then STOMPING BACK! :) I work for a living, don't have as much time to play games as I used to, so trainers like this help cut down on the frustration.

You saved me some serious headaches, time, and cash, amigo. You're the man! Thanks again and good luck on your future work!

ZEBITH

Reaction score
I am running windows 8 i do not know if that is why this a happening. But whenever i run the trainer the file gets deleted from the folder it is in. i have other trainers of your that work fine so i'd just like to ask if you know of a way to get it running. (i have run it as a admin , in the zip file and i have run it from it's extracted file)

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I am running windows 8 i do not know if that is why this a happening. But whenever i run the trainer the file gets deleted from the folder it is in. i have other trainers of your that work fine so i'd just like to ask if you know of a way to get it running. (i have run it as a admin , in the zip file and i have run it from it's extracted file)
Have you tried the suggestion offered elsewhere multiple times in this thread - namely pausing your antivirus before running or extracting the program?

Zenogais176

Reaction score
Oh! I wanted to mention a few work-arounds for the glitches:

1) Horse: Actually, to use a horse, just turn off the codes, go to your stable at Haven or Skyhold, and select a horse. Simple as that, no need to restart a game. Yes, if the codes are on, you can't use the hot key "=" to summon a horse, but your horses will still be in the stable, select-able, and usable if you just turn the codes off. I recommend finding the quick travel points first, or playing a mage and spamming "Fade Step" like crazy with the infinite mana/zero cool down codes on. I played a mage first and lucked out. Mounts are cool though, so again, just turn off the codes, select at the stable, and turn on the codes as needed.

2) Same with decorating Skyhold. Just turn off the codes to select your decor, and turn them back on when you need them.

3) Questing: yep, the items for quests get quite a boost from the crafting code. However, I haven't seen any major game breaking from it. In fact, I did a great series of fights because of the Shards in the Forgotten Oasis without having to grind shards in every zone. Hurray! Save often, and just be aware of it. (BTW, these codes work way in your favor on most Requisition quests.) And man, crafting is a JOY with this code on... lots of room for trial and error.

3a) As a sub-note, be aware that certain quest items CANNOT be scanned while these codes are on; for example, the Gray Warden items for the personal quest for Blackwall and Vivenne's books. But again, turn off the codes, and scan will work fine again. Select the item normally, and turn the code back on.

***3b) Update, I did find one broken quest, Cassandra's "Unfinished Business" quest will get gimped after killing any of her targets; one of the requisites for finishing the quests is 5/5 Targets Slain, which gets filled to max after the first target. I don't know what the quest nets you, so heads-up.

4) Inquisition Perks and Power locked at 50. - I didn't really think this was a negative, both are way more than enough to make all the purchases you need to.

I hope this helps, guys! Honestly, I just use the codes for super-ridiculous crafting, super tough fights, and for the ability/inquisition perks. Pretty much at any other time it's ok to just turn them off to make finding your quest items easier and keeping your horse around. But honestly, I usually just leave 'em on and zip my mage around with Fade Walk. To each their own!

Last edited:

Butch

Super Donor
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to thank you Mr. AntiFun for your Trainer.
However, if you could manage to allow the Trainer to be controller supported for the "Instant Skills Cooldown," I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to thank you Mr. AntiFun for your Trainer.
However, if you could manage to allow the Trainer to be controller supported for the "Instant Skills Cooldown," I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again!
The problem is that i don't have a controller around .

Crist

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! Good and fast free work ! :)

I need to ask a question, can something be made to add attribute points to strength, willpower etc. ?

dubh

Reaction score
Possible bug:

I had Infinite Mana, Instant Skills Cooldown, and Infinite Potions activated.

After completing the "Measuring the Veil" side quest in The Hinterlands, you can't talk to the quest-related NPC.

Might have been a vanilla bug, or I was overlooking something. Someone else test?

Juggle

Reaction score
Maybe a bug. After trainer activation (+few function), party members remain silent. No squad banter at all and once I disable trainer everything is fine.

As for the rest everything works perfectly. Thanks for making this trainer!

sodbvdba

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for your efforts.

• For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
So if I understand correctly, we get x99 crafting items if each category after a fight+save/reload? And if we need more crafting items, we need to do another combat session?

Having said that, the list of items we get doesn't seem to be complete.
For example, there is no Tier 4 crafting items like Dragon Scale and Dragon Webbing.
There doesn't seem to be any masterwork crafting item either, like all those Fade Touched Cotton/leather...

Or doe it simply max what you have in your inventory. Sounds more probable. ;)

Last edited:

sayangaui

Reaction score
hello!! :D i've been a member/fan since long ago back when MrAntiFun was still at blogspot.. anyhoo, i've been using the +13 trainer on a retail version (ASPAC/SEA) of the game and i have not encountered the bugs people have been stating (such as: the horse and the finder bug) though i have been using only max crafting, inf mana and no cooldown. THANKS MrAntiFun for your contribution to the gaming community :D

Reaction score
can you when you update your trainer put in options to increase your characters stat points such as strength, vitality and all that stuff

dubh

Reaction score
Maybe a bug. After trainer activation (+few function), party members remain silent. No squad banter at all and once I disable trainer everything is fine.
I've noticed this, too.

Also, wildlife doesn't appear on the minimap, or maybe I'm thinking of Far Cry 4.

ChaosC

Reaction score
A very big thank you for your work and effort in making a fantastic trainer! Much appreciated :)

Moogle

Reaction score
thk u so much mrantifun. u saved my hide :d

got stuck at haven being assaulted by....

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Zeno - Excellent post :D Nice job bud

Sayan - I have store bought copy as well as yeah, it seems store bought copies have less conflicts.

TO THOSE WHO ARE HAVING ISSUES
I have some tips in the This War of Mine thread that might help guys.

glannis - What Perk's issue man?

EDIT

Remember, run both game and trainer in Admin. Also, start the game first then start the trainer.
Fixes most issues people seem to be having.

Cerv

Master Donor
Reaction score
Big thanks MrAntiFun for ''Instant Skills Cooldown''(the only option for me) :)

giannis

Reaction score
Zeno - Excellent post :D Nice job bud

Sayan - I have store bought copy as well as yeah, it seems store bought copies have less conflicts.

TO THOSE WHO ARE HAVING ISSUES
I have some tips in the This War of Mine thread that might help guys.

glannis - What Perk's issue man?

EDIT

Remember, run both game and trainer in Admin. Also, start the game first then start the trainer.
Fixes most issues people seem to be having.
Hey y,allready navigated through your previous War of Mine for this game and others,helpfull enuf,anyways,cant get the perks up with the second trainer everything else works fine perks wont work,now i allready proposed if cause for this could be the fact that i dont allready have perk points as Mr did in the video tho he only stated to open the character record etc etc...a couple other guys mentioned same dealio but didnt share any info to shed some light to the mistery