Trainer Search

SanderJK

Reaction score
Im going to describe this for my W 8.1 O.S if you need any help ofc ill respond asap,go to documents then bioware folder there should be 2 subfolders 1 of em is saves,i should mention again im using a legit copy purchased digitally through origin launcher,dont want to offend anyone just to make sure i dont cause any worst damage in any way due to miss info!

Found them thanks, google was strangely unhelpful. 70mins of downloading before I know if it works. Going to drip in old saves from before the first trainer use first.

giannis

Reaction score
Found them thanks, google was strangely unhelpful. 70mins of downloading before I know if it works. Going to drip in old saves from before the first trainer use first.
At least you have old saves everything worked on the first trainer but not only i deleted it i also deleted my saves and with farcry and the rest of em ''badguys'' and the other stupid thing called need for sleep i think Mr buzzkiller has hes hands kinda full right now so its gonna be a while before starting the game,not to mention i dont even know what value the perks are so i can tweak around until Mr has something solid figured out again,anyways i hope everything works out for you

D3L333T3D

Reaction score
this download wont work winzip just keeps saying cannot find file halp??? Also every other trainer works perfect MAF you are a King sir

realnobody

Reaction score
Hey MAF please could you add to Max Crafting Items other stuff like those Fade touched mats and so ? ... it would really help thanks

Animeguy6482

Reaction score
Did you try this?

Start the game and load a save, then pause, then ALT-TAB to desktop. Then be sure to start the trainer using "run as Administrator". Then go back to the game. Press F1 and you shuold hear the trainer say "Activated." I had to do this or it wouldn't attach to the game process.
Oh I figured it out.

It was weird. I watched the video demonstrating it and I notice he refreshed the file a couple of times before he brought up the Trainer, so I did that and it worked. xD

But thanks for the time to answer my question anyways. :)

Katakura

Reaction score
If you want to take a risk of getting banned online (doubtfull but i still wont take any risk) , then go ahead and try playing it multiplayer.
ahh okay i was thinking private but u know they will know.. so ill just offline or legit online

mutantrex

Reaction score
Thank you for such great trainers.

I don't seem to be able to get the mega exp to work when I have any party members in group. But it works perfectly when I am running solo.

Thanks again.

dubh

Reaction score
How about a dupe items cheat? I imagine this would work in the trade interface: sell an item, bypass the "RemoveItemFromInventory()" function, but still create the item in the merchant's inventory.

x82nd

Reaction score
Is there any risk to our savegames by using this trainer? I posted it to gamefaq and had my butt handed to me because it was a risk to that and flagged by all the anti virus programs (something I believe all trainers do if I'm not mistaken)

On a side note the trainer works perfectly for me, thank you for putting it out so quickly. Well.. unless it turns out to chew up my saves, lol.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
Is there any risk to our savegames by using this trainer? I posted it to gamefaq and had my butt handed to me because it was a risk to that and flagged by all the anti virus programs (something I believe all trainers do if I'm not mistaken)

On a side note the trainer works perfectly for me, thank you for putting it out so quickly. Well.. unless it turns out to chew up my saves, lol.

Nope, i have been using this trainer for quite sometimes now, no issue with the save file, ofc everyone should make a back up save file if you are using a third party system.

Also all Antivirus mostly will detect any third party system as a virus (Even thou its a clean file)

giannis

Reaction score
Nope, i have been using this trainer for quite sometimes now, no issue with the save file, ofc everyone should make a back up save file if you are using a third party system.

Also all Antivirus mostly will detect any third party system as a virus (Even thou its a clean file)

wait,both of you worked the perk option without any issues can you describe as to what lvl-rank your class was which location on point in gamestory and if its original copy and connected to servers feel free to p/m with the info

kvh

Reaction score
Heya! Just registered to DL this trainer. Brilliant work!

Giannis, I was level 7 Inquisition influence. I used the trainer while in Skyhold right outside the war room. When you open the trainer, you activate it. Then go to your game, click your character profile, and then go to attributes. Close out the character profile.
Go to the trainer, and where it says Set Inquisition, write the number of perks you wish to have in the white space next to it. Afterwards, hit the button to the left of the white space that says 'Set Inquisition'. Go to your character profile and to attributes, and you should have the amount of perks you wrote in it.

I have a deluxe version of the game and am connected to the servers. Hope all that helps.

JooseyBby

Reaction score
wait,both of you worked the perk option without any issues can you describe as to what lvl-rank your class was which location on point in gamestory and if its original copy and connected to servers feel free to p/m with the info

Everything except Party Exp works. (MAF is fixing this. It worked in v1.0 +8) For the mean time, you can use Mega Exp for soloing only.

Just follow the instructions provided in the original post by MAF.

Please backup your game save just incase .
For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money or buy something then you can set money or get the inf.money effect
For weight to work you must buy an item then save the current game after you set max weight then load it
For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
For Power and Inquisition Points , First open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down

If I want to jump a few levels, I usually boot up the original +8 trainer and kill some mobs.

If you guys/gals would just take the time to read some simple instructions, all this bitching and moaning wouldn't be 19 pages long.