Trainer Search

tristen895

Reaction score
Im glad to see im not the only one. "lmfao" Anyways it would be amazing to see inf focus add to your update!!!!

stmercy2020

Reaction score
yeah that's good. A trainer can always be developed I was more concerned with the stability and graphics issues.

There is a workaround for the graphics issue, incidentally: add the following to your command line, either in Origins or in your DA:I shortcut "-ShaderSystem.ShaderQualityLevel ***"

Don't include the quotation marks; do add Low, Medium, High, or Ultra in place of the ***

For instance, mine reads: -ShaderSystem.ShaderQualityLevel Ultra

oades11

Reaction score
I'm on a 4k display, and I can't properly view the trainer. It shows up like this:

1zb85di.jpg

I've tried adjusting the DPI settings and also forcing the .exe to run at a specific resolution, but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Kotamar

Reaction score
Can you please update ever since the patch your trainer isn't working anymore?

Sylandiradio

Reaction score
I think we have already clearly figured out it doesn't work and that would be clearly obvious that it wouldn't to a new patch fixing bugs and some slight improvements.

Azrael202

Reaction score
If this hasnt been made as a request yet or not sure if you are working on it, but infinite focus and possibly low G jump.

Catie

Reaction score
FYI f4 inf potions, f8 no cd on spells and f10 mas crafting items still works

stmercy2020

Reaction score
FYI f4 inf potions, f8 no cd on spells and f10 mas crafting items still works

Really? Even though f1 activate trainer does NOT work? Given that the only one I really care about is f10, this would be good news!

legend507

Reaction score
About Max Crafting Items.
Does it have effects on masterwork materials? Like dragon tooth?

Besides, Max Crafting Items can only increase the number of the materials which are already in my inventory to 99.
What if I want some materials that I haven't found yet?
Do you mind adding something like player.additem MATERIAL 99 to your trainer?

Thx ;)

Last edited:

Basti Brenn

Reaction score
@legened507 yes it has and if the next version trainer works like the 13b u can yust sell one with f4 active and u got 99 of the mat in youre inventory

Catie

Reaction score
@legened507 yes it has and if the next version trainer works like the 13b u can yust sell one with f4 active and u got 99 of the mat in you're inventory
cool never worked for me ill try again

munchy

Reaction score
I think we have already clearly figured out it doesn't work and that would be clearly obvious that it wouldn't to a new patch fixing bugs and some slight improvements.
Sadly, as it's already shown through the past ten or so pages, people don't really look at the last (or any) post before complaining. It's simply that kind of community. Although somewhat expected, since those that use trainers to go through games are usually those that ask directly instead of googling.
What I'm interested in is whether there's an option where you enable Origin to update games without asking, because there's way too many people with no idea their game received a patch.
In my case, despite auto updating being checked, I still couldn't launch before confirming the install and agreeing with some terms of service.

Deadkittycatz

Reaction score
hey MAF, there is a new update for Dragon Age Inquisition. Trainer doesnt work anymore. Can you please update the trainer? Thanks =)

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Sadly, as it's already shown through the past ten or so pages, people don't really look at the last (or any) post before complaining. It's simply that kind of community. Although somewhat expected, since those that use trainers to go through games are usually those that ask directly instead of googling.
What I'm interested in is whether there's an option where you enable Origin to update games without asking, because there's way too many people with no idea their game received a patch.
In my case, despite auto updating being checked, I still couldn't launch before confirming the install and agreeing with some terms of service.
Of course no one reads the previous posts. It takes too much effort to read it all. You NEED to game a.s.a.p. with a trainer! (Note* This is actually sarcasm)
It depends on the update. A slight patch works automatically, a larger update like this one, asks for new agreements on the .NET wares. Thus you need to confirm your agreement to it. Alas I updated before I knew the trainer would stop working. It is okay though, the trainer is a very nice help, not a necessity.