Trainer Search

anon156

Reaction score
anon156 if u hit f4 =turn it off before turning in the research = the max potions cheat you should be fine then you can reactivate f4 again if you like when your done credit goes to someone else not me for this

PS: allways be safe save your game first before trying things

It crashes because you have unlimited potion option enabled, most likely. That option also affects the crafting items and thus when you turn them in and game tries to remove them, the trainer tries to keep them and thus they don't come to an agreement and game crashes. Simply disable unlimited potions (F4), turn the stuff in and then re-enable it.

Many thanks.

rekashin7

Reaction score
Hello there.
I just like to thank you for the trainer. Just wondering regarding the max crafting materials, the rare ones such as Fade Touched Ring Velvet, Fade Touched Obsidian. (The ones that when you create an armor, you can add a rare material to get bonus stats).
They arent getting maxed, they stay with the value of w.e I have.

Dkeco

Reaction score
Hello there.
I just like to thank you for the trainer. Just wondering regarding the max crafting materials, the rare ones such as Fade Touched Ring Velvet, Fade Touched Obsidian. (The ones that when you create an armor, you can add a rare material to get bonus stats).
They arent getting maxed, they stay with the value of w.e I have.

you can make 99 of all (if you have t in inventory) material (even fade touched) by turning F4 and then sell the remain. It should then gives you 99.

Last edited:

Richard Joy

Reaction score
I've used the crafting cheat as advised, giving my loads of items. After using up some of the items, (all my embrium, elfroot etc) and try and acquire new sources, either buying them from merchants or farming, they don't seem to appear with my other crafting materials. There are many missions that need items that I can no longer acquire and if I can't acquire them, then I've wasted 39 hours of gameplay :(

Can anyone help please

will

Reaction score
If you can add a anti-gravity cheat where you can jump really really high or better float that would be sick.

also is it possible to increase the running animation? (like 1.5x or 2.0x) even the horse feels slow.

So yeah, those two ideas. If any of them could work

will

Reaction score
I've used the crafting cheat as advised, giving my loads of items. After using up some of the items, (all my embrium, elfroot etc) and try and acquire new sources, either buying them from merchants or farming, they don't seem to appear with my other crafting materials. There are many missions that need items that I can no longer acquire and if I can't acquire them, then I've wasted 39 hours of gameplay :(

Can anyone help please
Yeah dude, it's a bug in the game. and I hate it!!!! I had to start all over again because I Couldn't even complete quests

PureShot

Reaction score
Not sure if my save got bugged or not but my game crashes also like anon's does and I'm starting the game without the trainer to turn in stuff to the research table never had it happen before when running the game without trainer and turning in stuff at skyhold anyone else having the issue?

jay_XXX

Reaction score
I currently use only mrantifun trainers in all my PC games lol. Mrantifun trainers rocks :)

troiae

Reaction score
When I repress a button to deactivate a cheat, it never deactivates. Instead it says "cheat activated" again, and is still checked in the trainer and working. Is anyone else having/had this issue? I'd rather not have to close and reopen the trainer every time.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

Can anyone help please
sadly I cant help, I only can tell you how I played I activated all cheats at start up and the only time I messed with the trainer while playing was to turn off f4 to turn in research then turned it right back on . I sold things on rare occasions but never messed with turning cheats on and off to get more items includeing fade touched .if I was ever unsure I would save my game as in the case later in the game you should get a mat that gives you a 100% chance of crafting a masterwork item well I only had one and i was unsure if I wanted to use it up but I saved my game used it then looked in my crafting materials and i now had 99 of the 100% chance of masterwork success never messing with the trainer

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
When I repress a button to deactivate a cheat, it never deactivates. Instead it says "cheat activated" again, and is still checked in the trainer and working. Is anyone else having/had this issue? I'd rather not have to close and reopen the trainer every time.
if this has only happened to you today= one day my only advice would be to reboot your pc and test if that fixes it .if not you need more help than i can offer

Last edited:

uyutyftgrdbtjh

Reaction score
Can you please made a save editor?
Or something to add attribute point as dexteity or strenght?
Thank you.

anon156

Reaction score
How do I use the Influence cheat in v1.01 +15 again? Can't seem to get it to work.

Athazel

Reaction score
How do I use the Influence cheat in v1.01 +15 again? Can't seem to get it to work.
I had the same problem but I watched the video carefully and I made it to work.
so do the same I guess.

anon156

Reaction score
I keep crashing on Cole's first conversation (after Envy boss battle). I'd thought the trainer had something to do with it. Again, could anyone confirm it?