Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I keep crashing on Cole's first conversation (after Envy boss battle). I'd thought the trainer had something to do with it. Again, could anyone confirm it?

Anon156- for me the only game crashes outside of the research were video driver and direct x crashes you can try right clicking the game box icon on the origin client then the the repair game and see if that helps that will take a bit of time . and my only other suggestion would be to defrag your pc .

? does the game just shut down no error codes nothing

lastly under/inside the help tab at the top of the origin client is error reporting you might try using it for help (good luck with that) or also try looking in the origin dragonage inquisition forums for others having similar problems

Last edited:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
For people crashing

Run the trainer in admin mode. a) Right Click -> Properties -> Run as Administrator b) also right click the file on you're DESKTOP (I put trainer under the game exe shortcut) and select Run As Administrator.

Set the game exe AND the shortcut to run as Administrator.

For this game, wait until the game loads into where you actually play and shit. Pause the game, alt+tab out, activate trainer, switch back.

Make sure AV is disabled as thats been know to cause a crash depending on your AV program.

Or if none of that helps, then tal onzy has the right idea. Something is up with your system, could be as simple as you need a registry clean and a defrag which is simple. And to be safe, AV uber full scan ofc.

Hope it helps man.

anon156

Reaction score
By the way, is this trainer final or does OP himself plan to keep updating (new cheat options etc) existing DA:I trainer?

denverx

Reaction score
Hey man I wanna say Thank you Very much bro ! and Can I ask if we can have Super Jump ? that will be really awesome I found others trainer that have it

Aliih

Reaction score
Hi man. everything workds greatly in this game with your trainer. I was wondering if you could add max Shards since they are pain in the A** to collect sometimes -.-

thanks for the trainer man =)

talelorm

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 B / Fixed Exp Cheat for party
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.01 Trainer +13
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.01 Trainer +15
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health Potions
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Crafting Items
  7. Instant Skills Cooldown
  8. Inf.Ability Points
  9. Set Power
  10. set Inquisition
  11. Set Money
  12. Set Influence
  13. Inf.Focus
  14. Inf.Weight
  15. Fast Kill
Notice:
  • Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , Make sure you have more than 1 Point at least then open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down
  • Every time you change your party you must deactivate the trainer then activate it again for the exp cheat to work again properly .
  • For money cheat to work you should spend money or gain money
could we get 100% success rate on masterwork or max masterwork items?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
F1 makes a noise but it doesn't activate, help. :)

this has been answered many times please try to look in the previous posts before asking

but I will answer you you need to be looking at the trainer when activating F1

also make sure you are trying to use the 1.01 +13 or +15 version of the trainer

anon156

Reaction score
F1 makes a noise but it doesn't activate, help. :)

You don't necessarily need to look at the trainer while activating. Pressing it while in-game is fine. Tried closing the trainer, then re-open it? It worked that way for me.

Usually I run the trainer first before I do the game, 80/20 chance it worked fine in the first try.

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Handling in creature research items with the trainer running (with or without max materials cheat) crashes the game all the time. Can anyone else confirm this?
Yes, but not F8 (Max materials). You have to turn off F4 (Infinite Potions) before putting creature parts on the research table, or the game will crash.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Yes, but not F8 (Max materials). You have to turn off F4 (Infinite Potions) before putting creature parts on the research table, or the game will crash.
I'm not so sure about that. I don't even use the inf potions cheat and the game crashes when trying to turn in research mats in fact it crashes even when the trainer is off and I try to turn them in so I don't actually think that's a trainer problem.

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that. I don't even use the inf potions cheat and the game crashes when trying to turn in research mats in fact it crashes even when the trainer is off and I try to turn them in so I don't actually think that's a trainer problem.
Yes it is. If it happens to You even without trainer, then it's a bug of the game itself. In Your case I mean. Maybe You should try to sell or destroy creature parts that You already have, then go to the table and see if the game crashes even without parts. If not, find new pieces and visit the table.

mars3132

Reaction score

I had to delete the extra stacks.. When there is more than one stack of 99 of an item, delete it. Just need one stack.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Dragon Age Inquisition V1.01 Trainer +15
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Health Potions
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Crafting Items
  7. Instant Skills Cooldown
  8. Inf.Ability Points
  9. Set Power
  10. set Inquisition
  11. Set Money
  12. Set Influence
  13. Inf.Focus
  14. Inf.Weight
  15. Fast Kill
Thank you

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
I keep crashing on Cole's first conversation (after Envy boss battle). I'd thought the trainer had something to do with it. Again, could anyone confirm it?
I tried it with a save it worked fine for me.
The games made by this company have a history of save file corruption not helped by the protection chosen to unsucessfully circumvent piracy. If there is a poor header in the script its going to crash with or without trainer activity. I am guessing sadly its a corrupt save. Generally most of the old saves have minor inconsistancy issues with all of the fix patches that Origin has released. So having a very intrusive protection for those of us who bought the product has as usual punished the true purchaser as it has already been hacked .
As the engine will never have tools to mod patch it no modder could make a tool to fix minor corruptions. You could skip his speech by knowing the correct commands in the console but I would have no idea what they would be.

Last edited: