Trainer Search

Stanley Revell1

Reaction score
You don't necessarily need to look at the trainer while activating. Pressing it while in-game is fine. Tried closing the trainer, then re-open it? It worked that way for me.

Usually I run the trainer first before I do the game, 80/20 chance it worked fine in the first try.
I found out I was using the wrong version, but thanks for the help. :)

TakiVakiNaki

Donor
Reaction score
Then go PAY for a ******* subscription to those goddamn scam artists at CH.....
CH bastardz lecheees.I will rather donate more yearly to mr antifun than pay for trainers on a yearly basis to CH!!keep up the superb work guys!!!

22reloco

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer,but only works

F4 infinite potions
F8 instant skills cooldown
F10 Max crafting items

in the version 1.00 b +13

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
thanks for the trainer,but only work

F4 infinite potions
F8 instant skills cooldown
F10 Max crafting items

in the version 1.00 b +13
The game was patched in the 2nd week of December and most peoples' games were automatically updated (and retail versions using Origin won't let you play an unpatched version anyway). Using the v 1.01 trainers (available on the first page) should restore functionality of the other cheats.

22reloco

Reaction score
The game was patched in the 2nd week of December and most peoples' games were automatically updated (and retail versions using Origin won't let you play an unpatched version anyway). Using the v 1.01 trainers (available on the first page) should restore functionality of the other cheats.

You were right,thanks my friend and happy new year XD

Seiss77

Reaction score
I completely agree with this, War Room Operations take a long time and like brattack said, It's fine to wait the first playthrough, but after that it get's kind of annoying.
to speed up operation wait times just change the clock on your computer cause that is what it is linked too.

marduk606

Reaction score
Is there a trick to getting Mega XP to work? Seems to not be working. Although Infinite Potions is working.

dreamoner

Reaction score
Is there a trick to getting Mega XP to work? Seems to not be working. Although Infinite Potions is working.

It seems to be working on low levels, if you enable it and do everything before haven you reach level 9. Then I guess the fact that "no xp for killing 3 lvl below enemies" rule apply and mega xp stops being efficient.

Can you modify Max Crafting option so it includes masterwork "fade touched ..." items/dragon tooth also?

VirusTech

Reaction score
As said above, is there any chance to make the crafting material cheat actually work on the masterwork material too? I mean, it works pretty well on every craft material but all the masterwork materials aren't changed at all. Would be epic though to have many Dragon's Tooth material to do masterwork or even Essence of Perfection.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
As said above, is there any chance to make the crafting material cheat actually work on the masterwork material too? I mean, it works pretty well on every craft material but all the masterwork materials aren't changed at all. Would be epic though to have many Dragon's Tooth material to do masterwork or even Essence of Perfection.

There's a solution to that: turn on F4 and then sell your mastercraft item to a merchant - you'll then get 99 placed in your inventory. This also works for fade-touched and regular crafting items, creature research materials and most valuable (ie junk items). Also, crafting with F4 turned on will not deplete your inventory of crafting materials provided you have the minimum needed to craft an item.

Momme

Reaction score
There's a solution to that: turn on F4 and then sell your mastercraft item to a merchant - you'll then get 99 placed in your inventory. This also works for fade-touched and regular crafting items, creature research materials and most valuable (ie junk items). Also, crafting with F4 turned on will not deplete your inventory of crafting materials provided you have the minimum needed to craft an item.
Oh really ? but isn't F4 Infinite Potion how doese that effect Crafting Items. If it works then you my friend are awesome because you made crafting a hell lot more fun.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Oh really ? but isn't F4 Infinite Potion how doese that effect Crafting Items. If it works then you my friend are awesome because you made crafting a hell lot more fun.
I'm guessing that the command/script that maxes out potions and keeps them replenished is having a secondary effect on the other materials I named. You'd have to ask Mr. Antifun whether it was intended to work that way or not... I only found out because someone else reported it early in the thread and I've used it on each version of the trainer since then. Others have reported on it often enough on this thread for me to be fairly certain that this will work for everyone (if they knew about it). As far as I'm concerned, it'a one of the best features of the Trainer! :)

Richard Joy

Reaction score
Great work guys, but If I could ask for anything, I'd ask for:

1. Speed up war room (Josephine, Liliena or Cullen) side missions.
2. All schematics
3. All materials
4. MAX companion approval

qalan

Donor
Reaction score

2. All schematics
3. All materials

Speeding up War Table Quests is really easy without a trainer. Once quests are given, just alt-TAB to desktop and adjust your computer's date/time (moving forward by a day is easiest), confirm it, and then move the date/time back - your quests should be done once you return to the game.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score

2. All schematics
3. All materials

I think this is a hidden stat and might be impossible, unfortunately. :( Not to mention it does take away a lot from the actual roll playing with your companions. :)