Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
and it v.100 ..im playing offline.
Well the trainer works fine for me on the new update, I Don't understand Russian so i can't help you with the picture you posted , However i had 2 trainers released for V1.00 , Did you try the other one? , Also pause your antivirus just in case.

rtsantos

Reaction score
Well the trainer works fine for me on the new update, I Don't understand Russian so i can't help you with the picture you posted , However i had 2 trainers released for V1.00 , Did you try the other one? , Also pause your antivirus just in case.
lol its Greek :) i did try both of them,i will check it again later .Thank you for the help.And keep up the great work :) and MariRomanov thank you.

leonheart

Reaction score
guys, i just starting to play DAI and now the version is 2.5, could trainer v 1.3 work out? thanks guys

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
guys, i just starting to play DAI and now the version is 2.5, could trainer v 1.3 work out? thanks guys

simple answer is try it and find out like I just did the 1.03 + 15 version of the trainer stills activates 100%

Athazel

Reaction score
I did all that and still no luck,problem still there :( here is a screenshot of it http://prntscr.com/5xkw9q

Let me translate the picture for you =P

"The operation could not be completed, cause the file got a virus or an unwelcome software"

so @rtsantos what antivirus are you using?

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
It depends on what anti virus he is using. If he is using the free windows defender you may need to mark the file as trusted. More often than not all anti virus programs detect trainers as serious viruses because they alter codes...which is essentially what viruses do.

clockym

Reaction score
Hi, I think the game updated again. The newest trainer isn't working for me. I keep getting the "you hit the wrong key" sound when I try to activate.

leonheart

Reaction score
money cheat and ability didnt work on me. anyone know why? or any tricks?

clockym

Reaction score
Hm, I don't know what it could be then. I deleted and redownloaded the trainer. I just figured it was another update- they seem to update DA:I on Tuesdays and I had to wait for updates to finish before I could play today.

4Me

Reaction score
Giving this a try tonight. If it works as advertised I'd be happy to toss a donation your way. Thank you for the time and effort putting this together.

WeddedSeal

Reaction score
Ok further update actually, it turns out for some odd reason, my valuables don't show up when I go to a vendor to try and sell them. I found multiple stacks of bowstrings so that's probably why i keep crashing when I go to research. Only problem is now, I can't destroy them! I tried dragging the stack to the destroy icon but it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?
I have the same problem here, it looks like the valuables are showing up as phantom items, since I can't access them from anywhere else than the inventory... Game still crashes whether i have the trainer on or not, tried to delete the items via CE but I can't select them so there is no way for me to find out their value.

4Me

Reaction score
I seem to be having a problem. When I hit F1 the trainer doesn't activate. All the other keys appear to work.
The money and the ability points don't work. Those are the only ones I've tried.

I'm running v1.03+15. I disabled my antimalware bytes and avast to confirm that wasn't the problem. And I followed your billeted items in the original post.

DarkAntimatter

Reaction score
Can the Function key to be remaped to , for example NumPad? I have problems with quick save/load also character selection.

Cheers!

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Can the Function key to be remaped to , for example NumPad? I have problems with quick save/load also character selection.

Cheers!
You can remap the game keys so they don't mess with the trainer keys. I had to do that with them cause the F1-4 keys messed with the char swap.