Trainer Search

Bubasmile

Reaction score
Maf left us :(
pleaseeee! I don't want to go Search 10000 times for Crafting items
hahaha, don't leave us!!!!

Naomi Smith

Reaction score
Ok I'm stumped. I'm using the 15 trainer (won't let me use the 13 for some unknown reason) I have remapped all my "F" keys to the number pad and they all work beautifully. I opened the trainer in another directory other than the game directory and opened the game. I started the trainer and pressed F1. I got a ping. I then pressed F4 and got the activation message. "Hurrah" I thought. Started playing and then pressed F5. Pinged. F10 worked as did F11. So far, after following the instructions, I still can't get F1, F2, F3, F5, F6, F7 or F9 to work. Can anyone please tell me where I'm going wrong. Thanks for your time guys.

Bubasmile

Reaction score
Guys, soon coming out patch 5, which contains a lot of important updates! as a new store : The Black Emporium. I think we should wait for the trainer for that version

Athazel

Reaction score
Guys, soon coming out patch 5, which contains a lot of important updates! as a new store : The Black Emporium. I think we should wait for the trainer for that version
I like the idea of black Emporium looking forward to that.

ChaosDelta

Reaction score
is there a way for you to make a deal for the companion approval lol make it where you can max it out lol

Naomi Smith

Reaction score
I am still not able to get the majority of this trainer to work. Would it be possible for a trainer to be created using the Number Keypad instead of the F keys? Just a thought. I know this is a free program and I for one am grateful for those who are able to do these things as I am not, I thought it may be easier instead of remapping game keys.

ZhuGi

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the Trainer , works fine with my Game.
But is it normal that the ''Max Crafting Item'' cheat includes ''Creature Research'' items?
I got the problem, that i have many of them 99 times and i can't sell or destroy them.
And if i try to give them to Creature Research, my Game crashes T_T
Can some one help me please xD
And sorry for my bad english.

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the Trainer , works fine with my Game.
But is it normal that the ''Max Crafting Item'' cheat includes ''Creature Research'' items?
I got the problem, that i have many of them 99 times and i can't sell or destroy them.
And if i try to give them to Creature Research, my Game crashes T_T
Can some one help me please xD
And sorry for my bad english.
You actually -can- destroy or sell them. All you have to do is save, disable the trainer (press F1) and then load. Then you can sell excess ingredients and enable the trainer back.

ZhuGi

Reaction score
You actually -can- destroy or sell them. All you have to do is save, disable the trainer (press F1) and then load. Then you can sell excess ingredients and enable the trainer back.

No even if i dont use the Trainer , i cant destroy them. And the Creature Research items dont appear if i try to sell them.
Are you using the latest version of DAI? I know it worked in older versions.

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
No even if i dont use the Trainer , i cant destroy them. And the Creature Research items dont appear if i try to sell them.
Are you using the latest version of DAI? I know it worked in older versions.
Yes, I'm using 1.04

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
There's another way to stop the game from crashing on delivering more than 99 units of research material of one kind. First, close the trainer. Next, sell everything that exceed 99, including crafting materials and valuables. Then save and load. Then try the research table again. If it still crashes, load, sell some more materials and try again.

ZhuGi

Reaction score
There's another way to stop the game from crashing on delivering more than 99 units of research material of one kind. First, close the trainer. Next, sell everything that exceed 99, including crafting materials and valuables. Then save and load. Then try the research table again. If it still crashes, load, sell some more materials and try again.

I selled everthing i had, still crashes D: guess its just too much for creature research.
I guess i have to wait until the new patch comes with the Item Storage D: hope its soon.

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes, I'm using 1.04

Hisu, are you saying you're also using the latest trainer? And it works for you?

So many people saying it doesn't work convinced me to go to offline mode so my game doesn't update and the trainer stop working. And I don't want to risk testing it, lol.

Hisu

Donor
Reaction score
Hisu, are you saying you're also using the latest trainer? And it works for you?
So many people saying it doesn't work convinced me to go to offline mode so my game doesn't update and the trainer stop working. And I don't want to risk testing it, lol.
The trainer does work on 1.04 (at least, the infinite mana, infinite potions, instant cooldowns, max crafting items, super damage and super focus do), but the workaround for the problem with research items stopped working yesterday, after some minor 50Mb update. The version is still shown as 1.04, though, so I guess different locales get updated differently, and it might've worked for me just because of this delay. I recall some problems with infinite health, by the way: it seemed like it works whenever it wants.

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Eh, in that case I'll stay offline.

A major patch is coming (which will likely break the trainer completely), but there's no word exactly when. I'll stay at 1.03 for now.