Trainer Search

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
/.../ the game not being legit shouldnt actually bother the trainer as the code its accessing is still the same.
I think it is. With E.dm medicine, You cannot even tell which version of the game You are using. Just try every trainer possible. BTW You really should buy the game, cause the fun begins in multiplayer mode :)

Belbro

Reaction score
In multiplayer F8 function does work, but others (F11, F12) don't.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
In multiplayer F8 function does work, but others (F11, F12) don't.

i hope you know that MAF's trainers were NOT made with the intention that people would use them in a multiplayer environment so if you use them in multiplayer you are assuming all the risks of what might happen. allso i am not speaking of DAI i am speaking of all games that have a multiplayer option

Last edited:

NelsonPerona

Reaction score
I just noticed that when you use the Maximum Crafting items button, it maximizes even your Valuables; including those set for research. . and that's where the game crashes. I figured it crashes since when you have 99 (probably a whole lot more) of a research item, it goes way above experience gain most likely and so it tends to make the game crash since 1 research item gives you a certain amount of experience. I'd be happy if there's a way to maximize only those on crafting, and not those on valuables; since research items fall under the valuables category. . :)

NelsonPerona

Reaction score
I'll probably just start a new game; and just activate the maximum crafting bonus just for the Highdragon loots. And make sure to sell all the valuables first; and best have turned in the research items..

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer work even with DLC, but DO NOT use FAST KILL with the dragon or with another "BOSS" i won,t spoil, they are intended to be destroyed in more "steps" and one hit kill can crash the game.

Bye Bye still have to finish my Chocolate Easter Egg

Skonvolt

will

Reaction score
Was that bug ever fixed? The max crafting item. Or something like that.

1. I would harvest some herb
  2. Through the trainer I would set it to max
  3. I would then use them for whatever I needed them for,

and then later on

to only find out I can no longer harvest anymore herbs. The game stops recording the value - wut? loool

Not too sure if it was the game or the trainer.
Anyone else experience this?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope you know that MAF's trainers were NOT made with the intention that people would use them in a multiplayer environment so if you use them in multiplayer you are assuming all the risks of what might happen. allso i am not speaking of DAI i am speaking of all games that have a multiplayer option

Dude, using a trainer playing MP can get you perm banned from Origin or Uplay or Steam. SP doesn't matter.
Unless you have 3 other people using the trainer. All it takes it some idiot to notice you don't die and report you and boom, they check the logs and find a 3rd party unidentified proggie was running and I dunno how they can tell, but they can, and you get permed or least flagged (if you are in good standing to begin with)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
The trainer work even with DLC, but DO NOT use FAST KILL with the dragon or with another "BOSS" i won,t spoil, they are intended to be destroyed in more "steps" and one hit kill can crash the game.

Bye Bye still have to finish my Chocolate Easter Egg

Skonvolt

Nice :) ty for info as Im about to boot up for my 2nd play through (elf mage :( )

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll probably just start a new game; and just activate the maximum crafting bonus just for the Highdragon loots. And make sure to sell all the valuables first; and best have turned in the research items..

Are you running everything as admin? Both right clicking and choosing run as admin and properties->admin

Cuz Im using the latest trainer and my game works fine. Only prob I have is the mega xp, doesn't seem to work.
And I have DLC installed.

Could be a 1.03 + DLC trainer needs to be made, some code revised or something along those lines. i don't know, not a coder sadly. Well, not good enough and only good with CE with number value things (ie money and shit)

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Nice :) ty for info as Im about to boot up for my 2nd play through (elf mage :( )

The crash is in the DLC, ELF MAGE? you have SOLAS that is already OP. and don't forget Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts will be a challenge.

Good luck My Dear Vivienne would say

derbogimo

Reaction score
I think it is. With E.dm medicine, You cannot even tell which version of the game You are using. Just try every trainer possible. BTW You really should buy the game, cause the fun begins in multiplayer mode :)
I did by now and im using his current trainer, but i was wondering why certain options did work while others did not. but thx for he input =)