Trainer Search

chibs420

Reaction score
I just noticed that when you use the Maximum Crafting items button, it maximizes even your Valuables; including those set for research. . and that's where the game crashes. I figured it crashes since when you have 99 (probably a whole lot more) of a research item, it goes way above experience gain most likely and so it tends to make the game crash since 1 research item gives you a certain amount of experience. I'd be happy if there's a way to maximize only those on crafting, and not those on valuables; since research items fall under the valuables category. . :)

Use F4 inf potions then sell a crafting item and it should dup that crafting item into 99 in your inventory. then you can just pick and choose which crafting items you want max amount of. It works with latest patch and dlc.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a Trick to get Mega XP and Influence working with the DLC?
All other options work for me

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
The crash is in the DLC, ELF MAGE? you have SOLAS that is already OP. and don't forget Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts will be a challenge.

Good luck My Dear Vivienne would say

Nono, I dont get any crashes man.
I was trying to help the guy who plays MP and says it crashes after 10 mins. I have never had a crash using the trainer :)

My only issue is after update 1.03 + DLC, Mega XP and Influence stopped working. Ive tried everything I know to get em to work hence the above post.
Tried using CE but I dont know enough to hack those to options sadly

BullBars1

Reaction score
Hi,
Please, I need help to start trainer DAI mod so I can play without dying all the time. I don't have full use of all my fingers to hit the right keys when I get myself in trouble. I'm not sure where to install or activate this mod.
Am I supposed to install this program to a specific location? I have downloaded, clicked run, and I get a small window like the mod window in the video except mine is wider with 4 places to enter variables for the game that include the amount of money, carry weight, inquisition, and power that I don't know what number amount to enter.
On the left side, where you click the desired options, it says my game is on but I can't get it to activate. I sure would appreciate a few kind words of instruction from someone.

BB1

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
BullBars1,
Extract the trainer to your desktop.
Load the game, then ALT-TAB out of it to your desktop.
Now load the trainer. It will open a browser to this site, let it do that. You can close browser then.
Then click in the game window to go back to the game. You'll have to re-bind F1 thru F4 to ...say... your keypad 1 to 4.

Then press F1 and you should hear it say the trainer is activated. Press F2, F3, F4, and F8 just for starters. Go from there. :)

BullBars1

Reaction score
BullBars1,
Extract the trainer to your desktop.
Load the game, then ALT-TAB out of it to your desktop.
Now load the trainer. It will open a browser to this site, let it do that. You can close browser then.
Then click in the game window to go back to the game. You'll have to re-bind F1 thru F4 to ...say... your keypad 1 to 4.

Then press F1 and you should hear it say the trainer is activated. Press F2, F3, F4, and F8 just for starters. Go from there. :)

Which trainer is best for Origin's electronic edition of Dragon Age Inquisition. I was able to activate only the first mod and none of the others would activate.

Thanks for your help "TheSideWinder".

layum

Reaction score
Hi, i dont know why i cant activate F1, all otheres work to activate, just F1 seems it cant be activate and is not the keyboard issue i active some other trainers for others game just fine, just this one not working. Any idea why? Thanks.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i am running win 7 X64 and the origin deluxe edition of the game bought from origin(No DLC) and i use the 1.03 version of the trainer and it activates 100%(F1-F12 all activate)

layum

Reaction score
I have win 8.1 whit all dlc and tried 1.03 version of the trainer, still i cant activate F1 , the only one that i cant.

NelsonPerona

Reaction score
Try closing it and opening it again. . same thing has happened to me several times before. . so I just close it and open it again.

NelsonPerona

Reaction score
Problem for me is; the game still crashes each time I turn in research items. . so what I do is not turn it in yet. . .before I turn it in, I close them all; game and Trainer all even the game. Then open it without the Trainer. Turn it in, then sell all my valuables. . .after those, then I open the Trainer. . and game time again. :)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Problem for me is; the game still crashes each time I turn in research items. . so what I do is not turn it in yet. . .before I turn it in, I close them all; game and Trainer all even the game. Then open it without the Trainer. Turn it in, then sell all my valuables. . .after those, then I open the Trainer. . and game time again. :)

try just de activating F4 and see what happens before u turn in research (as allways save your game first when trying -testing things) i have not played DAI in awhile but this was atleast once apon a time a viable way to be able to turn in research without going thru what your doing

chaggy

Reaction score
hey .. im german so my english is not the best ;)

Probelms with the Trainer 15. : sometimes some Functions like F1 oder F11 are broken. Sometimes you cant use any function from the trainer. super Damage is always broken. and sometimes the on button for the trainer.
and when i try to adding gold ... nothing happend. when i click on the gold buttton thers just this pard of text :
Script Error:[string "999..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '999'
Error:Invalid integer
Error:Invalid integer
pls help my .. cool thing is that u can use some cheats in multiplayer mode ... but right now .. cant do anything

chaggy

Reaction score
win8 . when i cant activate a cheat .. f1 f2 oder f11 or f5 ..... i tried to close it and starting again or try to open it with admin .. but theres nothing that worked

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
try just de activating F4 and see what happens before u turn in research (as allways save your game first when trying -testing things) i have not played DAI in awhile but this was atleast once apon a time a viable way to be able to turn in research without going thru what your doing

Yeah, or like i do, deactivate the entire trainer, turn in research, reactive.

EVERYONE
Still, i hope a 1.03 is updated to include DLC. The DLC seems to make various options for people stop working. Randomly, based on this thread. Seems different folks have diff probs and once you reach the dlc area, sometimes, at random it seems, options stop work...not to mention mega xp and influence still dont work for me Wish me or someone else could figure out a trick to get it going lolz :)