Trainer Search

geniegrl

Donor
Reaction score
please update trainer. they updated the game so the trainer no longer is working

Guillermo DF

Reaction score
the trainer works in multiplayer? because i see guys never die with lvl 8 in the new difficult

thanks

Benjammy

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey mrantifun when you have the time to spare could you please update this trainer.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Why is everyone complianing about the trainer, its working
noproblems here

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer works in multiplayer? because i see guys never die with lvl 8 in the new difficult

thanks
Your right, if ea finds out thy get banned fron the game its unfair to use a tainer in multiplayer

geniegrl

Donor
Reaction score
Why is everyone complianing about the trainer, its working
noproblems here
did you get the update for the game? because when you try to use the trainer it just makes that ding sound and no trainer activated sound and no check marks.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
what i do is start the trainer fist than second the game and wait a bit to activate the trainer

geniegrl

Donor
Reaction score
what i do is start the trainer fist than second the game and wait a bit to activate the trainer
Haha just tried that way and still ping sounds so not working for me. it was until the update

geniegrl

Donor
Reaction score
Asking repeatedly won't get MAF out of the hospital and back on his feet any sooner. Calm down and let him get to it when he can.
oh I been seeing updates for other trainer for the last few days so I assumed someone was doing them

alpalia

Reaction score
oh I been seeing updates for other trainer for the last few days so I assumed someone was doing them
Maf have some troubles, so he cant make updates quickly as he make other time. shit happen to everybody :/ , just let him some little vacation and relax time, he deserve it ^^

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can we like stop with the "dont work" comments already? i'm sure they're aware of the fact that the last game patch made the trainer non-functional.