Trainer Search

Dodododododo

Reaction score
The 1.00 +13 Trainer was made obsolete by past updates in the game... it won't work .... (...)

Yep but my game is in v1.00, it's the right version for me but it doesn't work ! :(

Is there not other way to add levles and perks ? Like with Cheat Engine or something ?

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
many thanks but, there is something wrong....

If you are so efficient in making trainers you don't give us time to complain, and complaining is an essential part of a forum.

I'm a moron i know that :D

clockym

Reaction score
I did a troubleshoot and it said that the trainer isn't compatible with Windows 10. No matter what settings I run it under, it doesn't work, even after several reinstalls and running as administrator :(

Last edited:

Miljohn

Donor
Reaction score
Am I the only one who upgraded to Windows 10 and suddenly my F1 key no longer works with any of the trainers?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just upgraded to Win 10 , Let me check it out , Nope works perfectly fine , Please make sure that you start game first then the trainer.

Dodododododo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally re-installed my games with Origin uptated too to have the last version but when I go in my DA: Inquisition folder and I try to see exactly in what version I am (right clic, properties...) he say that I am in v 1.00 ! I checked again with Origin and my game is up to date !

Something's wrong or what ? o_O

Dodododododo

Reaction score
Hi, I finally managed to have the latest version of the game and the trainer is working except for the "set power/inqui/influ/money" but I was wondering where are the best weapons/armors shops to buy good stuff in the game ? And if possible, accessible early in the game cause I just started over to explore all stories possibilites.

szacsee

Reaction score
Hy. Thanks for the trainer. One question. Can you please make the attack damage adjustable. Thank you.