inf mana/stamina
godmode
inf skill points
like that

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
game will be released in 4 days so lets wait :) .

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Just installed DAI a few minutes back. Wow, what a game. Hope to see a trainer for this fantastic game from MAF.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game will unlock on 21th of this month for me, I can't make a trainer before i get the game so lets wait please .

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
or you could use a vpn to unlock it now.
Either way, we shall wait :D

wolf1030

Reaction score
Just use a free Proxy or VPN to korea and you'll have it now, its been unlocked there for the last 10 hours.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I pre-ordered the game from a retailer so using a VPN wouldn't help .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Good news , My friend Jhonnatan borrowed me his origin account and now im pre-loading the game , Should finish downloading in 5 hours .

darez

Reaction score
Infinite mana and No spell cooldown would be awesome for us mages! :D

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
Just a heads up Mr. AntiFun the game uses the new Denuvo copy protection, and it will catch any changes made the EXE file. You can make a trainer but it will crash the game. The only workaround I found is to only use the cheats when you need them, and then turn them off.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Just a heads up Mr. AntiFun the game uses the new Denuvo copy protection, and it will catch any changes made the EXE file. You can make a trainer but it will crash the game. The only workaround I found is to only use the cheats when you need them, and then turn them off.
If the protection isnt as crazy as AC unity then no problem i can bypass it ,Also the denuvo protection doesn't effect the game itself , Just the drm like Steam and Origin , I'm saying this because the game Lord Of The Fallen has Denuvo protection but no anticheats running while playing the game .

Last edited:

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
Yes I understand but the game seems to use denuvo with is an anti -tamper software combined with some type of anti-cheat. I had no problem with Lords of the Fallen either. A Bioware Mod even explained they don't want people cheating in the game due to the game having an online mode.

Anyway I'm no expert though so you may have a better chance of making your trainer work. The two I tried to make eventually crash the game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes I understand but the game seems to use denuvo with is an anti -tamper software combined with some type of anti-cheat. I had no problem with Lords of the Fallen either. A Bioware Mod even explained they don't want people cheating in the game due to the game having an online mode.

Anyway I'm no expert though so you may have a better chance of making your trainer work. The two I tried to make eventually crash the game.
When you say eventually that means the trainer didn't instantly crash , correct?.

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
The trainer is fine on activation it will only crash if you leave the options activated. Let's say you activate Inf Hp you can use it during combat, but you have to deactivate it after, or the game detects it. Anyway It seems every option I make will eventually cause the game to crash if you leave them activated.

At this point the only way to cheat is to constantly activate, and deactivate the options.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer is fine on activation it will only crash if you leave the options activated. Let's say you activate Inf Hp you can use it during combat, but you have to deactivate it after, or the game detects it. Anyway It seems every option I make will eventually cause the game to crash if you leave them activated.

At this point the only way to cheat is to constantly activate, and deactivate the options.
that is actually good news , My game now is 19.73GB/23.81GB so it will finish soon , I was wondering if you can send me the work you have done so far so i can continue on it instead of having to start from 0 , You don't have to if you don't want to share your codes but it would be great help .

Innokentius

Reaction score
Managed to hack the exp, money and skillpoints - via ArtMoney. Still cannot get the crafting materials - they are somehow represented by too many variables, but nothing changes, if I try to edit the numbers. And the attributes of the characters are not editable - they are altered by some passive skills and overall progress in game, but no attribute points, folks...

jmcc84

Reaction score
How can i edit money using Cheat Engine? I tried using first scan/next scan thing but it does not work.