Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
acttr
Yes, I too an awaiting a trainer for this game. I bought Prima Guide but still :lol:

Probably can hack money, ammo etc with CE bit a stable MAF Classic would be the best ofc :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer is almost ready but i will finish up on it tomorrow morning because it is late now , It will include health , mana , exp , health potions , skill cool down , money , crafting items and attribute points .

Clerkin

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks for putting the work in man, appreciated. Luckily I have tomorrow off from college ;)

crimsonB

Donor
Reaction score
Wow, the EXACT SAME options as in the Cheat Happens trainer released yesterday. Very interesting.
Anybody that uses cheat engine can make a trainer with these options. You also get the trainer for free here. Why you got to troll?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
acttr
Then make one and submit under User Submitted Cheats

Kyle Bennett

Reaction score
You hear that MAF? Any idiot with CE can make a trainer with those options. I personally don't even see why you bother with these ungrateful fools.

Man why do you have to come here and complain. All crimsonB was saying is that a person with experience could make a trainer with those options and that just because it has the same options as Cheat Happens, doesn't mean Mr.AntiFun copied them. Even if he did copy them, he gives trainers out for free unlike Cheat Happens, so just accept the trainer and move on.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, copy/paste is pretty hard work. I can see why he needs some rest.

Uncalled for.

I am EAGERLY awaiting a MAF trainer myself, like real bad as I have been waiting for this game for a few years. I played it for 30 mins and ****...I dont have 40 hours to build xp,money,gear etc.

Still, He said it would done tomorrow which is today so he probably isnt home from work yet. Im sure he will upload ASAP as he knows his community and fanbase are awaiting his trainer

But trolling here, after someone does something simply because they support gamers, truly...go torll on 4chan with the other idiots

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Kyle - I dont get why you report thread. Trolls don't go over here. Be it from staff, ppl like myself you joined from day one or even new members. No need to add to headaches bud. Tho i do agree, completely uncalled for especially when someone is doing something, again, to support the community, for free, because he has the talent and drive to

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, don't feed the troll) Ignore him!)

It is offensive not only to someone who makes the trainers but those of us in this community. Obv this guy is a CH subscriber and trolling just to be a d ick

But, point taken man

jmcc84

Reaction score
at least MAF trainers are free of charge and they work, that is all that matters. I personally dont give a shit if it has ripped code or not , as long as it works.

Clerkin

Reaction score
That's great values. Exactly what I would expect from this lot.
Why are you here if it is simply to complain about other users? Enlighten me to your clearly superior morality. o_O

Clerkin

Reaction score
Well, let's see, first of all I don't believe in stealing someone else's work and calling it my own, which clearly is just fine with many of the users here and quite possibly the staff, as long as it equals a free product. That seems to make it all ok. I guess my moral compass just doesn't point due south like some of the people here.
I agree with you about stealing other people's work, it's horrid. Could you perhaps show some evidence that MrAntiFun is stealing others' work?

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
FOR MrAntifun: dear Champion of Kirkwall, for the money the address is changing everytime you lunch the game, and as normal is not only 1 value but two, as for resources, there are many value, 'couse some are for the player and some for the inquisition that share resources with the player.

Good luck and waiting for your state of art

Daniel Hatcher

Reaction score
Translation, he either works for CH or has taken it upon himself to slate someone finding the same way to "cheat" a game and then offering it for free as some unpaid Knight with nothing else to do.

I never said that he did, I merely noted that after working with this huge game and out of ALL the possible options, he came up with the EXACT, and I mean EXACT same options that are included in the trainer released by CH yesterday. I just thought it was interesting. It was the other users here that said it was ok if he did rip the CH trainer because at least he releases it for free. Stealing something and giving it away for free doesn't justify the action. I'm quite sure that MAF wouldn't appreciate someone breaking into his home, stealing all of his personal possessions and then giving them away for free down the street.

Yes, you did.

Yep, copy/paste is pretty hard work. I can see why he needs some rest.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
well well as far as i know the options are always more or less the same , in all trainers, but many have problems, or are simply "heavy" such as CH that is a 66 MB program that suck 182 MB memory. MrAntifun has a trainer that run with 1.4 MB of memory at most, so when you'll be able to do something better just let me know.

SK01

PS in the trainer DO NOT PLACE IRON OR ELF ROOTS PLEASE I HAVE 543 unit of IRON, even on MARS there was not so much iron...

3 things are important, HEALTH, COOLDOWN, MANA, for the rest, even money, you can forget for me.