Trainer Search

Chadwyke

Reaction score
Just stopping by to say thanks cant wait for this trainer to be out. I think something is wrong with your donate page cause i cant pass you any cash check it out and get back to me later bro.

Kearn

Reaction score
He DID find someone to give him an already "somewhat" working trainer for a couple of functions, which means all the codes to make it easier for Mr.AF, read 1st page.

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
somehow this smell like you are from another site that make trainers maybe some cheathappens or so, and yes we are a community even if little, so yes if we can help mrantifun to get things done faster we do it, or maybe we should not so the trainer can be sold?

OPS i have a bad tongue i know it but i can't control it is directly connected to the 2 remaining neurons with no filters.....

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You are correct and I apologize, I should not assume that just because MAF can throw a trainer together in almost no time with the same options as the only other trainer put out that he copied it. I just found it to be suspicious. To MAF, I am sorry if I offended you and did not do it intentionally. I just read stuff from other groups like DVT and on the CE forums that have claimed that their trainers and tables have been ripped, etc. I just hope its not the case.
My trainer options are same as CH because a dude sent me a list of requested options for the trainer and i guess he copied the list from CH trainers ,I don't even have an account with CH , Never did , If you read this and wondering why you were banned , It is because this isn't your first time , You did the exact same thing with Shadow of Mordor trainer.

MBK

Reaction score
Thanks for all the work hopefully the trainer is available soon.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
Mee tto Sxxx. Not trying to bother MAF, just saying. Im all up all and probably gunna crash tomorrow afternoon...come 6am been up for 48 hours :|

I was hoping that either MAF is is PST or England time which is GMT -5...so 3amET is 8amGMT

Tho, he's probably got it done, sleeping or something and will upload or staff will upload sometime tonight (ET) or in morning (Euro time) or ET time...even PST is fine as I have a movie im gunna watch while wife sleeps upstairs and GTA V and AC:Unity on PS4 (so no trainers ;(...to bad warez version of AC:U really limits thing you can get and do)

it will be here soon :D

Rinswind

Reaction score
Awesome news MrAntiFun sir! Love your trainers the best and thanks for your hard work , much much appreciated :) Would it at all be possible to add a cheat for infinite ummm... whatchamacallit points ^^ The war table inquisition perk points thingy, those things are perty useful. =)

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
i cant wait to get that trainer! Been using your trainer for sometimes and very gratefull that it's free unlike CH...

jmcc84

Reaction score
why is taking so long to release the trainer? :(

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
My trainer options are same as CH because a dude sent me a list of requested options for the trainer and i guess he copied the list from CH trainers ,I don't even have an account with CH , Never did , If you read this and wondering why you were banned , It is because this isn't your first time , You did the exact same thing with Shadow of Mordor trainer.

MAF bud, the more popular this site gets as you make truly good trainers (no ******* spyware, adware, virus' (ie Lindgon) or most on GCW, you're going to get people upset that they have a sub to CH which is ridiculous since thhse folks are profiting of warez which is totally against the rules (even if they buy the games, retail exes are easier to work with, I know a lil bit about that as Im sure you do) and so they come here, trying to claim you're a 'fraud', 'copycat' etc etc

But the community of people that currently occupy this site know you're trainers are original...so what if someone (or you borrow a CE table from somewhere)...still have to create UI and debug...

My point is, f uck em man :D

And Im sure 99 percent of the folks here agree with me

EDIT

Why pay the stupid sums they ask at CH when you can wait a few hours or a day for you're trainer...they are pissed so they come to discredit. Sad but true homie
acttr
acttr

acttr
acttr

m1d4l

Reaction score
Why pay the stupid sums they ask at CH when you can wait a few hours or a day for you're trainer
I hope u wont disagree, that they have alot of trainers with more functions. I dont talk about new releases, but a little old games, for which already noone making trainers.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Are you kidding me? The man ie MAF has a life outside work and coding FREE stable trainers.

May he will upload before work, at work, when he wakes up or give it to a staff member to distro...He knows people, including well-known members and donors (I dont have money to donate sadly :( ) are waiting and holding our breathes/balls for it.

Stop breaking the man's ******* balls

acttr
acttr
acttr
acttr

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Are you kidding me? The man ie MAF has a life outside work and coding FREE stable trainers.

May he will upload before work, at work, when he wakes up or give it to a staff member to distro...He knows people, including well-known members and donors (I dont have money to donate sadly :( ) are waiting and holding our breathes/balls for it.

Stop breaking the man's ******* balls

acttr
acttr
acttr
acttr

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope u wont disagree, that they have alot of trainers with more functions. I dont talk about new releases, but a little old games, for which already noone making trainers.

Im not saying CH doesnt have good coders/trainer makers. But they fact they charge money when they realized folks were using there trainers goes against the gaming community itself and the warez community.

Just like in 04 when Rzr leader got bust for selling silver to chinese....its supposed to be for all.
Not for those who can afford to pay for a subscription
acttr
acttr
acttr
acttr
acttr

m1d4l

Reaction score
But they fact they charge money when they realized folks were using there trainers goes against the gaming community itself and the warez community.
Gamers choosing themselfs to buy, or not to buy. I dont see here any problem.