Trainer Search

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Does the xp cheat gives you lots of levels and the AP as well?
Someone said he gained many lvls but only 3 ATRIBUTE POINTS?

Me too. The mega exp is bugged, just appear 3 or 6 att points per +12 levels (for example).

When I upgrade to level 80 (max level) I had a total of 159 att points... and the total is 287!!!! And when I finish a mission it says "Next level in 58.000 exp" and it's constantly in that number without change.

I love your projects mrantifun, but please, solve this xD

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
I forgot: if you could add "Always Rank Z in missions" could be very useful! ^^

Starkiller

Reaction score
Me too. The mega exp is bugged, just appear 3 or 6 att points per +12 levels (for example).

When I upgrade to level 80 (max level) I had a total of 159 att points... and the total is 287!!!! And when I finish a mission it says "Next level in 58.000 exp" and it's constantly in that number without change.

I love your projects mrantifun, but please, solve this xD
Just for your info, max lvl is 80 you can't go beyond lvl 80, and it says to me i need certain amount of exp for next level as well, but since it's capped at 80 you can't lvl up until they raise lvl cap if they will (the dev's of the game have to do that ofc!)

aesthetics

Reaction score
Hello I had all 7 dragon balls by beating the time patrol all over again but in my inventory it says that I have 98 dragon balls I used the dragon ball and forgot to check my last dragon ball on my item bag and now I can't have my last dragon ball is there anyway to discard the dragon balls? or else I wont be able to summon shenron anymore and unlock any other character I really hate this glitch -.- would be nice if there was a discard dragonball function, because I have played over 30 hours don't want to start all over again -_- or atleat make me able to discard my dragon balls so I can get them all over again because of the hack the game thinks I still have all dragon balls and it wont give me my last one I got all 7 in less than 30 min have been trying to get the last one again because I didn't check my inventory and I can't get it anymore because of the hack glitch -.-'

mycosynth

Reaction score
all skills unlocked would be very useful....for anyone playing pq42 goku doesnt revive often...so no chance of getting dragon fist

passdummy

Reaction score
Greetings MrAntifun!

First off, thanks for all your hard work. Not just with this particular trainer, but plenty of others I've used as well. Normally I'm highly suspicious because trainers tend to often end up packaged with all sorts of malware (not the false positives) and yours are always clean and work nicely. Your name is pretty much the first one that would spring to my mind when asked who is the King of Trainers ;)

Anyways, as others have asked already, do you think it would be possible to make a God Mode option for the Parallel Quest NPCs you don't actually pick? The ones I get to choose work perfectly fine. Would make it a lot less frustrating since I get the impression it's not exactly designed to be played solo/with AI "allies". I can't count how often Super Buu managed to get killed in less than 10 seconds from full health. Can't speak for others, but I'd personally very much appreciate if that was possible.

Tl;dr: Gief PQ NPC imortalz pls kthx.

zidaen

Reaction score
Greetings MrAntifun!

Anyways, as others have asked already, do you think it would be possible to make a God Mode option for the Parallel Quest NPCs you don't actually pick? The ones I get to choose work perfectly fine. Would make it a lot less frustrating since I get the impression it's not exactly designed to be played solo/with AI "allies". I can't count how often Super Buu managed to get killed in less than 10 seconds from full health. Can't speak for others, but I'd personally very much appreciate if that was possible.

Tl;dr: Gief PQ NPC imortalz pls kthx.

I've been trying to do this. The problem I ran into is that friendly AI HP and enemy AI HP are linked where I find values. So if I make friendly AI invincible.... enemies are invincible. The only thing I've been able to make invincible is the same as MAF; my HP and my team HP.

As for trouble keeping allies alive you can do a few things to make it MUCH more easy. Infinite hp/stam/ki + SSJ2 + any ultra that tracks/homes. On stages where there are a LOT of enemies like trying to save Bardock change your ultra to a close range one that hits a WIDE arc in front of you. Spam away.

Ubersoldat_X

Reaction score
WOW just got the game...needed cash :p great move making trainer for this one.

DarkPrince_92

Reaction score
Good work, first off. Does the trainer cheats affect the PQs? I've been doing 14 1nad 16 for the longest, and for the life of me I can't get SSJ, or Super Vegeta. I know for a fact I'm doing the secret conditions properly like I did for my PS4 version.

kekekk420

Reaction score
Good work, first off. Does the trainer cheats affect the PQs? I've been doing 14 1nad 16 for the longest, and for the life of me I can't get SSJ, or Super Vegeta. I know for a fact I'm doing the secret conditions properly like I did for my PS4 version.
The drops are random. Its a shitty system, but that's how they decided to make it for whatever reason. The only way to unlock them is to grind, basically.

Avenger93

Reaction score
I wish every trainer had an FAQ on the first page to prevent the posting of the same question over and over again. That said, this one would probably only consist of: Can I go online with this? And the answer is yes. The game does not use. for the moment at least, any form of VAC protection or anything. Steam is letting namco handle ******* however they want and they are handling it like allways: doing **** all. So, for now at least your only concern might be players reporting you if there is such a system in place. I haven't seen one though. HOWEVER using something like this online is a total dick move the defeats the whole point of the game. Did I use this trainer to quickly level up, grind some skills I wanted really fast with no hassle and make my guy the way I wanted him to be? Yes. Will I go in an online match with god mode on? **** NO! Cheating online makes you a complete and total idiot who should be banned from ever using the internet. So while you can, DON'T DO IT if you have any self respect. It kills the whole point of the game.

And now to the important reason I am posting: For the love of all that is holy I hope every single idiot developer who thinks "daaah, I'll make all items a RNG drop, I are smart potato" gets ******* fired! Idiot japanesse people who think games should be a secondary job! **** YOU AND **** YOUR GRINDING! DON'T LOCK ALL THE COOL ABILITIES BEHIND HOURS OF RNG FARMING YOU IDIOTS!

So could we please have something that improves drop rates, or some way to get what we want without endless farming? I've been vusting my balls to get the x20 kaioken for hours now. Half the time goku doesn't even bother transforming after defeat, the other half it doesn't drop! SAME WITH ******* SSJ MODE FOR MY SAYAN. I kill krillin in 2 seconds and goke whines and whines and whines and once in ******* ages does he think "oh yeah, I need to go super sayan" ONLY FOR THE DROP TO NOT HAPPEN **** YOU WITH A RUSTY PITCH FOR-----

I apologize for that. I have a very low tolerance for bullshit RNG. If the unlock demanded hard conditions (like the SSJ one does with 6 targets and a kamehameha magnet frieza) but it was a guaranteed drop I'd be fine. BUT NOT WITH BULLSHIT LIKE THIS!

Reaction score
out of curiosity, do people use this trainer on the steam version or on the pirate version? Cause i am afraid that if i will use it in the offline mode then wont steam detect me and label me a hacker thus banning me from the game? Just want to know as i had the same issue with dark souls 2, so please tell me will i get banned if i use this trainer on the offline mode character?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
out of curiosity, do people use this trainer on the steam version or on the ****** version? Cause i am afraid that if i will use it in the offline mode then wont steam detect me and label me a hacker thus banning me from the game? Just want to know as i had the same issue with dark souls 2, so please tell me will i get banned if i use this trainer on the offline mode character?
Steam doesn't banned people from games ,They banned people from joining certain online servers , They do that for VAC protected game servers , e.g. Dark Souls 2 has VAC protected servers so if you go to one of these servers then use a trainer you will risk a banned , If you use a trainer for a non-vac protected game then you should be fine .

Smooth125

Reaction score
Is it possible to add something that unlocks all skills, clothing, accessories, etc. or at least makes them easier to get?

alicebay

Reaction score

Dragon Ball Xenoverse V1.00 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. God Mode Partners
  3. Infinite Stamina
  4. Infinite AP
  5. Infinite Money
  6. Infinite Ki
  7. Infinite Item
  8. Mega Exp
  9. Freeze Timer
  10. Fix Battle Items Bug
Notice:
  • Open inventory once to get the money cheat to work
  • Open attribute window to get the AP cheat to work
  • Open items bag to get the items cheat effect.
  • Fix Battle Items bug is used to fix the bug of battle items for people who got the bug from the first trainer , Item cheat was fixed and every thing should be fine now .
thank you Mrantifuu.thank you for all you have done for us.

alicebay

Reaction score

Dragon Ball Xenoverse V1.00 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. God Mode Partners
  3. Infinite Stamina
  4. Infinite AP
  5. Infinite Money
  6. Infinite Ki
  7. Infinite Item
  8. Mega Exp
  9. Freeze Timer
  10. Fix Battle Items Bug
Notice:
  • Open inventory once to get the money cheat to work
  • Open attribute window to get the AP cheat to work
  • Open items bag to get the items cheat effect.
  • Fix Battle Items bug is used to fix the bug of battle items for people who got the bug from the first trainer , Item cheat was fixed and every thing should be fine now .
uh here is a little problem.. about God Mode Partners option i think ..... uh .... isn't work .... but im not sure..