Trainer Search

SmoshMannen

Reaction score
yes, "unlock all skills" is no longer works
please update the trainer :( :( :(

goku will lose to freiza if he cannot unlock all of his skills :(

Try going to bag then skills when i did that all the skills were unlocked and then i could use them

DeejayBusta

Reaction score
Mega XP dont work and since they removed the Wish for lvl up. Would be sweet you would make it work again or make teh wish available whats easier for you is fine with me :)

K Curry

Reaction score
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*

This trainer works perfectly except for some reason when doing the Hercule training fight, battling against kid Trunks and Goten non of the options work.

DeejayBusta

Reaction score
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*

This trainer works perfectly except for some reason when doing the Hercule training fight, battling against kid Trunks and Goten non of the options work.
Yeah it happens when you do master sometimes but aint 2 hard to do them. just use power up capsule at start

hitotsu47

Reaction score
I'd like to request an update for the newest version also. The new update broke the Mega XP mod. Everything else works perfectly. It would be pretty handy to reach the new max level which is level 99.

Aness Dupont

Reaction score
hey mrantifun all the cheats work perfectly but everytime i click the f6 button for mega exp i et an error sound and nothing happens can you please fix it? and if it's a problem in my computer can someone tell me how to fix it? thanks

Renzan

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer, i really appreciate it! It's awesome! ;);):D:D

naztloram

Reaction score
my mega xp stopped working. dont know why it used to work just fine. then just stopped. i have the latest verison of the game with all dlc's. im using the +11 trainer.

pipex9

Reaction score
thank you MrAntifun :D
now add the function of all costumes items etc.
sorry for my english i am spanish ;D

Chuck Puck

Reaction score
can't download the latest trainer Mrantifun. It says 100% but I cannot extract it while the old trainer works like charm.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
can't download the latest trainer Mrantifun. It says 100% but I cannot extract it while the old trainer works like charm.
What Error do you get ? Failed - Network Error ?