Trainer Search

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
I've looked at all of the guides for how to use the inventory editor, but it just doesn't seem to work.

I click on the item I want to change (trusty sword), minimize my window, pull up the already activated trainer, use the editing, put in the item number I want (312), click set item ID, and nothing happens.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I've looked at all of the guides for how to use the inventory editor, but it just doesn't seem to work.

I click on the item I want to change (trusty sword), minimize my window, pull up the already activated trainer, use the editing, put in the item number I want (312), click set item ID, and nothing happens.

well i just did what you said you tried and i ended up with a dragons dogma

are you on the inventory screen when you highlighted the trusty sword ?

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
well i just did what you said you tried and i ended up with a dragons dogma

are you on the inventory screen when you highlighted the trusty sword ?

My bad. I'm a huge idiot. I forgot that there was an actual INVENTORY screen instead of EQUIPMENT screen. It works like a charm for me now.

kookokoko

Reaction score
None of the game editor options work for me. I've tried with open inventory, closed inventory, this that and the other, and nothing works.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
None of the game editor options work for me. I've tried with open inventory, closed inventory, this that and the other, and nothing works.

TTCSjIn.jpg

be on this screen when u want to use the game editing functions for gold and rc then minimize to desktop fill in the box/s click the button/s bring game screen back up close the screen you see in the picture and then to see gold and rc changes re open it. to see/set str magic + magic defense changes open up the equipment screen use the game editing function bring equipment screen back up close it and re open it and you should see a difference in those

Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
just curious .
but can you do something for the lantern that have unlimited oil ?
or maybe they are an technic thing for get this ingame and i didnt have find it.
and no, please, dont tell me about unlimited oil bottle , i just dont want to equip/unequip the lantern or open inventory everytime , and keep it forever on my char :p

Dave Sanchez

Reaction score
Ser, I noticed the framerate drops (Using the FPS viewer from FRAPS) whenever I activate the trainer. Please improve this Ser. 'Tis the only trainer I for DDDA that works well. Thanks.
Thank you very much.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ser, I noticed the framerate drops (Using the FPS viewer from FRAPS) whenever I activate the trainer. Please improve this Ser. 'Tis the only trainer I for DDDA that works well. Thanks.
Thank you very much.
Hmm as much as I know Trainers should not effect your FPS it might take some memory but not in such amount that cause your FPS to drop...

Update your drivers!

IcosaZ

Reaction score
Yo thanks mate, the trainer's awesome, yet i have encountered some problems with the ''Set Gold'' option.. doesn't work with me

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yo thanks mate, the trainer's awesome, yet i have encountered some problems with the ''Set Gold'' option.. doesn't work with me
  • For Set * Cheats click on Editor button on the trainer , For Gold , RC ,Discipline cheats open inventory after activating the trainer then you will be able to use the Set Gold ,Set RC and Set Discipline cheats

northway

Reaction score
Thank's for the trainer man! Really appreciate, it makes replay a lot less annoying, however, is there a note file or web file of the item list, because looking through a huge list everytime without search function is kinda annoying.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank's for the trainer man! Really appreciate, it makes replay a lot less annoying, however, is there a note file or web file of the item list, because looking through a huge list everytime without search function is kinda annoying.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/66097973

You can use CTRL + F and type the item name you want..

I don't know if that's the whole Items, but use Google to find ITEMS ID

spamtrain9001

Reaction score
Hello, I have a quick post about a slight issue with the trainer.

In regards to the Item editor, I changed a silver ring into a Savior's ring, which gives 500 hp, however when equipping it the ring does not increase my health. It appears as though the editor only changes the item as it appears in your inventory, I also changed a pair of daggers into a ring and could only equip it as a weapon, which retained the model and stats of the daggers I replaced.

In order to fix this I had to either deposit the edited items in my storage, or reload the game, Just in case anyone else is having the same issue.

shinkush

Reaction score
can have a set hp and set stamina? (and the other stats too)

alpalia

Reaction score
oh btw i report something.
i play on hard difficulty and i see evenwith hp cheats on, its possible to die if you take too much damage in 1 hit ( still its pretty rare and it depend of your amount of hp , ex : 1300HP you can die in 1 hit if an ogre jump-fall on his back when you climb it )

no, i not ask for an "set hp" for put hp to 99999999999999999999999999 or something. i just mention that as info, still extremly easy to avoid simply by not playing as a big brainless tank rusher of giant monster

other than that, hp cheat work perfectly on hard. thanks MaF ^_^

themaker94

Reaction score
oh btw i report something.
i play on hard difficulty and i see evenwith hp cheats on, its possible to die if you take too much damage in 1 hit ( still its pretty rare and it depend of your amount of hp , ex : 1300HP you can die in 1 hit if an ogre jump-fall on his back when you climb it )

no, i not ask for an "set hp" for put hp to 99999999999999999999999999 or something. i just mention that as info, still extremly easy to avoid simply by not playing as a big brainless tank rusher of giant monster

other than that, hp cheat work perfectly on hard. thanks MaF ^_^

I have actually already explained why this happens.
The "God Mode" cheat in this trainer doesn't make you take no damage you still take as much damage as you would without it the only thing it does is replenish your health as soon as it going down by 1 so that means if you have for example 1k health and you get hit for 1k damage or more you will still die since it instantly removes that amount of HP and the trainer doesn't have time to replenish it.

Edit 1: If you want to edit your HP I suggest using Cheat Engine, works great and MrAntifun doesn't need to add unnecessary stuff to his trainer.