Trainer Search

Loopi

Reaction score
Quick question, how do you make an Assassin's Band with different augments? I can only make it with Staredown and Gouge. :(

Last edited:

Pazenator

Reaction score
There has been an Update for Dragon's Dogma.

Seems only Infinite Items isn't working anymore, will try out some more, just to be sure.

Edit: Yep, everything other than Infinte Items working

Last edited:

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm Inf. items no longer works. And it is across all the trainers I could find, besides one but that one sets the items to 65535 and crashes the game.

Moloch

Reaction score
I can confirm Inf. items no longer works. And it is across all the trainers I could find, besides one but that one sets the items to 65535 and crashes the game.

fling's trainer updated and the inf. item works, as much as i love your trainers mrantifun, i run his along with yours for only this option, since all the items are infinite no matter how many you have (for yourself and your pawn(s))

Leonard Hawkes

Reaction score
As of 1/27/2016 9:28PM it seems as though the only 2 working commands are mega xp and maximum equipment level. I haven't tried the item ID though.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
needs update to current patch hp / party hp / stamina work fine but infinite items will not activate anymore

kmx

Reaction score
infinite gold wont activate for some reason :(

AerosmithTyson6

Reaction score
I'm having trouble trying to get the Set Item ID cheat to work. Whenever I highlight an item that I want to replace, when I Alt+Tab out of the game, it changes to my main pawns inventory.

Adoniis

Reaction score
You need to have more than 1 of the items for it to work and you also have to open your inventory for it to actually work.

Yes, I know. Only certain items got boosted to 100. With the new update, Inf. Items still wont work, now I can't even active it.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
I can't get the infinite items cheat to work correctly?

Edit: Or work at all now.

Last edited:

Warcyber

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the appearance of the armor you get with the trainer? It seem that you only get the stats but not the appearance of the armor

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
So apparently the infinite items only gives you CERTAIN infinite items @MrAntiFun ?

If so why not include Periapts as well? It'd be awesome if you could do that.

Edit: Okay apparently it's not working with this update, however if this could be updated that would be awesome.