Trainer Search

vytaxas

Reaction score
It will probably work if you go into the inventory, give the portcrystal to your main pawn, then give it back to yourself.

after some testing I found that it only works once you get more than 1 of that item. trading doesnt work. so its not a perfect solution because of some very rare items you get once a game, yeah item editor might help but would be nice to have that set amount option or something, just saying.

Kazoot

Reaction score
So is there a way to set Pawn stats with this editor or will I need to use cheat engine for that? Just looking to get some discipline points for her to learn some more skills.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
THIS is the reason I wanted Dragon's Dogma to release on PC. You're a pro Mrantifun, nice work on the trainer, gonna test it for my copy now.

alpalia

Reaction score
THIS is the reason I wanted Dragon's Dogma to release on PC. You're a pro Mrantifun, nice work on the trainer, gonna test it for my copy now.
they are cheated save on ps3 that do this too , infinite lhp, infinite stamina, unlimited money and lots of stuff like romance all npc etc.. (yep, cheated save is the best way for cheat on console and they are some tools specially for that. still its more complicated than the trainer as each console is "locked" and you need modify the save to adapt it to your console....

anyway, same here, i waited for the trainer and the mods ^^

SteebHD

Reaction score
Thanks for the great work.

I have the +17 version, but soma commands are missing, like set gold ecc. is it normal?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the great work.

I have the +17 version, but soma commands are missing, like set gold ecc. is it normal?

did you click on the game editor button you will find the set gold cheats etc inside of it

Trejoxx

Reaction score
Mr Anti Fun would it be somehow possible to manipulate Vocation ranks too? Or unlock all augments?

BTW - what about super jump or noclip? I have to use a different trainer for the Super Jump + No Fall Damage cheats because it helps immensely, other than that yours is 10/10 perfect due to the awesome item editor

MaxNight

Reaction score
Ok...could somone expain to me in idiot proof manner how to use the inventory editor?

Trejoxx

Reaction score
Ok...could somone expain to me in idiot proof manner how to use the inventory editor?

ok listen

go to item list found in the game editor of the cheat, you will see a huge list of all items in the game. next to each item there will be a number code, like 223. pick the item you want and copy the code.

now hit i to open your inventory, then select an item(just highlight it, don't have to press on it, just be sure to be targetting it), this item will disappear and instead of that item you will get the item you picked from the cheat list. now hit Select item ID. there's no sound that plays or any notification. but now when you go back to the game you will notice that your old item which you targeted before is now suddenly the new item from the cheat list which you picked! sometimes it's glitchy and doesn't fully act like your new item(like if you changed a potion into a weapon, it's weapon icon and name but sitting in potion tab and acts like one) so simply save the game and go to main menu and then go back - tada works perfectly

heraclles777

Reaction score
Man pls help me i dont know how to use the game editor i need a good guide

i want the hellfire set pls help me

Trejoxx

Reaction score

So does anybody have the item id list available for download? It'd be a lot easier to find items with control+F. Sadly I can't copy and paste due to the format of the editor...

answers to both your requests are in this thread...........does nobody read stuff on the internet anymore before posting questions?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

So does anybody have the item id list available for download? It'd be a lot easier to find items with control+F. Sadly I can't copy and paste due to the format of the editor...

Notice:
  • To Open Editor click on Game Editor Button on Trainer
  • Click on Show Items ID List to show the id list ,Open inventory then click on an item then write down the new item you want to replace the current item with then click Set Item ID
  • For Equipment Enhancement cheat to take effect press ESC then go to Equipment and all the equipment you wearing will get max enhancement
  • You can't use both Always Morning and Always Night cheats together , If both are on It will set to morning so if you want to set it to night time deactivate morning if it is activated then activate Always Night
  • For Weight cheat you should use an item or pick up an item after activating the cheat to get its effect
  • For Set * Cheats click on Editor button on the trainer , For Gold , RC ,Discipline cheats open inventory after activating the trainer then you will be able to use the Set Gold ,Set RC and Set Discipline cheats
  • For Set Strength ,Set Defenses ,Set Magick or Set Magick Defenses first go to Status then switch to the Character you want to edit the stats for then switch once to Offenses tab or anything else then you can set the stats , If you want to do another character then switch to it then switch to another Tab then use the Set Strength ,Set Defenses ,Set Magick or Set Magick Defenses

HarryQC

Reaction score
have to be in-game to set gold and game has to be minimized

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
can we gett UNL money please =)

the trainer basically has that allready

1# be in the game world

2# open player inventory screen

3 minimize game screen to desktop

4# click on the game editor button on the trainer

5# in the box by set gold type in 99999999 and click on set gold

6# bring game screen back up close inventory screen and reopen it and you will have 99999999 in gold

7# if you have holes in your pockets and need more just follow the steps again

Aliih

Reaction score
the trainer basically has that allready

1# be in the game world

2# open player inventory screen

3 minimize game screen to desktop

4# click on the game editor button on the trainer

5# in the box by set gold type in 99999999 and click on set gold

6# bring game screen back up close inventory screen and reopen it and you will have 99999999 in gold

7# if you have holes in your pockets and need more just follow the steps again

thanks alot man for the explaining.. but do you die when u meet a big boss?? i still die =/

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
thanks alot man for the explaining.. but do you die when u meet a big boss?? i still die =/

well not me the only time i have died was from falling-jumping into a hmm bottomless pit but is what you say possible i would assume so