Trainer Search

Warcyber

Reaction score
Please update this trainer, it doesn't work anymore for the newest version of the game

accvipers

Reaction score
thank you for the trainer man.it helped alot.i hope you can make max hp and stamina editor :)

HeartlessSoul

Reaction score
Something weird is happening when I use the trainer. I got the infinite stamina working, but even if it seems that my character have infinite health, it still dies after some hits (granted, still lasts longer than with normal health)! What the hell?

Adoniis

Reaction score
You are lucky. None of the options work for me. Haven't for some time.

Jane117

Donor
Reaction score
i do not understand the item edit its confused me i dont know where to type in my thing i can get id list an all that but i can not figure out the other step,

Reaction score
Last trainer seems to be working perfectly, but not for the Item Editor. When I used it it completely changes the name of the targeted object and nothing more. Turned Adventurer's Cloak to Knight's Cape and it did- only the name. Not the looks or the stats.

AlexiaRevan

Reaction score
Any chances of an Update in the futur ?

Please . Personally , I would love it if you could Update the Trainer +10 . Some items ID don't work .

MrShadowFiend

Reaction score
I have the same problem as
RedRidingHoodie
When i use the editor to change "Gossip Mask" to "Immortal Helm" it only changes the name and stats,But it stays the same as "Gossip Mask" when equipped.Is this fixable?