Trainer Search

ditpet

Reaction score
The trainer sometimes just "bings" at first start, then I qiut, start again with the game, and works. Another problem is, the infinite ammo disturbs the weapon. The machine gun can fire only 1-shots, but it has to shoot continually (not the police rifle). Rais's unique pistol is basically burst shooter. Bum-bum-bum. 3 shots per click. But with the infinite ammo it shoots only 1 bullet per click, because it "reloads" itself always. I have 99 ammo, I shoot, I have immediatelly 0 ammo, the 99 ammo appears again. So ALL of the 99 ammo disappears with 1 shoot, then appears after shoot.
(Spoiler: Rais's personel pistol can be found during a side quest from the hippie guy in the Old Town, where the loud music comes, near the library)

jello

Reaction score
Awesome . . . . Saw the same file in Game-copy-world.com

God's Helix

Reaction score
I love your trainers, and this one is no exception, but I was just wondering if you could add an option to have infinite ammo with reload. I'd really love to have that option. Thanks for your awesome work!

Drizzel

Reaction score
Hello MAF

Is it possible to include the 'Be the Zombie'-DLC to the Mega EXP category so you could level up faster as the NightHunter ?

Thanks for your effort :D

bixejovo

Reaction score
button 5 not work. (

This option works fine. when this option is on, the "nighthunters" cant see you but if you attack, they can see you.

i press F1 f2 .... hotkeys but non work why?

start the game and load the saved game when you are in the world press alt + tab and start the trainer, press f1. if does not work, restart your PC and retry, this works for me..

Pleaseeee add freeze timer option for challengesssss xD

Last edited:

Vinnie82

Reaction score
Invincible works aside from exploding zombies and average falls. They both still insta kill. And the exploding zombies sometimes seem to come out of nowhere and boom...dead :( Falling one can get very annoying at night when being chased as you can't see much and end up falling to your death most of the time, especially in the second map to the game.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I love your trainers, and this one is no exception, but I was just wondering if you could add an option to have infinite ammo with reload. I'd really love to have that option. Thanks for your awesome work!

1. Inf.Ammo
  2. No Reload
Maybe you meant like inf. ammo but with an option to reload ?

grex66

Reaction score
The last trainer doesn't work, i don't understand why :/ while it's the good version of the game : 1.2.1

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The last trainer doesn't work, i don't understand why :/ while it's the good version of the game : 1.2.1

Trainer works fine, Read the notice

Start game first then trainer

grex66

Reaction score
yes, i read and i did few times ;) it's the same thing unfortunately :(

I think I don't have chance :/ it's the first time a trainer of Mr AntiFun do this to me

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yes, i read and i did few times ;) it's the same thing unfortunately :(

I think I don't have chance :/ it's the first time a trainer of Mr AntiFun do this to me

You are probably using lower version then the requirement of the trainer, You sure you have the latest version of the game, If you have STEAM then its auto update if not then find the patch at google

EricGoringDL

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, I played this morning with your trainer on multiplayer and it worked!
But now when i join a multiplayer game my game crashes when I toggle certain things like Inf. Lockpicks.
Is there a way to fix this?!
Good job tho mate keep it up!

grex66

Reaction score
yes i'm sure, i tested the two versions of the trainer and it's the same situation, too bad i don't cheat ^^ (at the moment ;) )

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, I played this morning with your trainer on multiplayer and it worked!
But now when i join a multiplayer game my game crashes when I toggle certain things like Inf. Lockpicks.
Is there a way to fix this?!
Good job tho mate keep it up!

Well no one said its for MP, Use it only on SP.