Trainer Search

Tagau

Reaction score
As all ways my friend thankyou so much for your hard efforts ;), your trainers are second to none

bovineprodder

Reaction score
how do you fix the survivor rank thing? i have tried dying several times but it hasn't worked. I also did the air drops to the quarter master but it didnt work either.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
how do you fix the survivor rank thing? i have tried dying several times but it hasn't worked. I also did the air drops to the quarter master but it didnt work either.

Pretty sure you can't right now. Not sure if mrantifun is working on a fix or not unfortunately.

However I did just beat the game thanks to Mr. AntiFun's trainer, could NOT have beaten the last level without it. Thanks so much man. Please work more on your Grey Goo trainer because I need instant units and please fix it up for the Goo levels too. I can't play the game without the trainer... way too hard, even on easy. Sad to say, I know, but eh whatever.

Thanks again MrAntiFun!

Selene Tan

Donor
Reaction score

I don't know what exactly happened to my game but with the Mega Exp cheat OFF : I collect up to 3 or more Airdrop supplies and turn them in all at once to the Quartermaster, I gained huge amount of XP and jumped from Survivor Rank 12 to 19! I did a couple more Air Supply runs and hit Level 25 eventually and have no issues buying the weapons from the shops anymore.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't know what exactly happened to my game but with the Mega Exp cheat OFF : I collect up to 3 or more Airdrop supplies and turn them in all at once to the Quartermaster, I gained huge amount of XP and jumped from Survivor Rank 12 to 19! I did a couple more Air Supply runs and hit Level 25 eventually and have no issues buying the weapons from the shops anymore.

Its a problem that many people have, ATM wait for a fix or something till MrAntiFun will post a fix for that.

bixejovo

Reaction score
yes i'm sure, i tested the two versions of the trainer and it's the same situation, too bad i don't cheat ^^ (at the moment ;) )

you start the trainer or the game in admin mode?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can't right now. Not sure if mrantifun is working on a fix or not unfortunately.

However I did just beat the game thanks to Mr. AntiFun's trainer, could NOT have beaten the last level without it. Thanks so much man. Please work more on your Grey Goo trainer because I need instant units and please fix it up for the Goo levels too. I can't play the game without the trainer... way too hard, even on easy. Sad to say, I know, but eh whatever.

Thanks again MrAntiFun!

Grey Goo game doesn't work good with instant recruiting cheat , I done the cheat tested it and it caused crashes for the game so i took it out ,About the Survival exp for Dying Light i will check it out as soon as i can .

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
yeah you are right the mrantifun is the one of the best trainer coders and designers in the world

gumbyrr

Reaction score
can you add something for when you shoot a gun it does not atracked zombie runners

WiKed

Reaction score
Everything works amazing, but now im screwed because the survivor ranks apparently dont count toward the merchants..... I used the XP cheat... and everything worked great except survivor. It now wont let me purchase level 21 weapons from the trader even though i AM level 21.

It says "you must be level 21 survivor to purchase this weapon" I am level 21...anyone have any fixes for this? or know of anything?