Trainer Search

ijesus

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, any risk of vacban using it on coop on a legit steam copy?

Reaction score
Hm the F11 option kills the earning XP for killing those zombies specially for people who don't want to use the super XP option ^^

Reaction score
just want to point something out mrAntifun.

I have found a rifle and a pistol, the only problem with the ammo cheat is i cant fire the assault rifle automatic. its stuck on semi auto somehow. the counter resets and goes back to 99 every time. with the pistol its the same. 1 bullet, then empty "click" sound and the ammo resets to 99
just so u know

xx

specopreaver

Reaction score
When you use mega exp and level up your survivor rank, you can no longer purchase items that require a certain level, I have leveled my survivor rank to 10 and and a rank 5 item is still locked

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Survivor update mate, can't believe how rare the survivor XP is in a survival game lol. :)

wurstpistole

Reaction score
Wanted to inform you that Infinite Health doesnt work with bombers, when they explode next to you you'll die

gram333

Reaction score
pc dying light sorry sorry about my spell how do i save a game and load my save please

wurstpistole

Reaction score
OK what I've come up with so far:

1. Explosives still kill you (bombers, grenades)
2. MEGA EXP on Survivor makes Survivor bug - rank isn't recognized at the shops, I am Rank 12 and still can't buy the special weapons that need Rank 7 oder 8

pc dying light sorry sorry about my spell how do i save a game and load my save please

You are using the pirated version I assume, no support on that