Trainer Search

GonGon

Reaction score
I see the problem. I am using the original version that only has 11 options with F10 being a combo of inf ammo and reload and F11 being the zombie killer.
nah, you use a newest version.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Im wondering that too. Does it work for 1.2.1?
yes should work
EDIT: MAF is adding new cheats in the trainer i assume it will be released tomorrow.
EDIT(2): a new trainer has been released :)

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I'm gonna test the v1.2.1 Trainer now.

Can someone please answer me those questions?

Question #1: When using Godmode, is the bug fixed that only shows you have 100% Health (because, thanks to the skills ingame, i have more than 100% and this really bugs me a lot, hehe)?

Question #2: Can you still die (while using Godmode) when you fall very far down or one of those EXPLODE-Zombies is exploding near you?

Question #1 - Its not a BUG, Its coding that way, Its should not bugs anyone, Just dont look at it, I think you can remove your HUD too.

Question #2 - Well, I think that the Cheat [GodMode] Is coding to freeze your health, So harsh damage over 100 will cause a dead

Wider Trainer --- You not looking at the Trainer itself, You playing the game...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
should add skill point ..ty

Using the Mega XP option will rank you up as fast as you think, This way you get the max skills points for each tab.

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
hey mr antifun anyway u can add the new options to the old trainers? 1.2.1 cripples fps and provides glitchy cutscenes for quite a few people

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
no,it's F11 is kill all zombie near by you can run around freely like a bird.
if you use first version you can't get Mega Survivor Exp
(B version Inf.ammo and No Reload same option)
1422642537_0.57831200.png

Oh crap sorry I wasn't looking at the B version cause that wasn't the screenshot haha. Thank you, I guess this will do for now. Will check out the new version shortly.