Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im sorry guys but i cant update the trainer unless the game updates and the trainer stops working , I currently have over 150 trainers requests i have to get done ,I hope you understand .

Typhoid

Reaction score
Im sorry guys but i cant update the trainer unless the game updates and the trainer stops working , I currently have over 150 trainers requests i have to get done ,I hope you understand .

Understandable, busy people are busy after all! Once again good work though on the initial trainer.

Andrew779779

Reaction score
When I'm opening the trainer and starting game, Status of app appear "Game is On", but i can't ACTIVE trainer
So, F1 F2 F3.... all of them are not effective

chris

Donor
Reaction score
When I'm opening the trainer and starting game, Status of app appear "Game is On", but i can't ACTIVE trainer
So, F1 F2 F3.... all of them are not effective

1)is your game version the same with the trainer version?
2)ensure that your anti virus is not blocking the trainer.
3)also make sure you start the game first then Alt Tab to start the trainer, make the selections.

Andrew779779

Reaction score
1) I'm dont know the version i'm playing :(
2) I dont use antivirus progam :D
3) I know this way
May be, game version i'm playing is not the same with the trainer version , but status in the application GAME IS ON :(
And version now , how many it has ,dude?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
1) I'm dont know the version i'm playing :(
2) I dont use antivirus progam :D
3) I know this way
May be, game version i'm playing is not the same with the trainer version , but status in the application GAME IS ON :(
And version now , how many it has ,dude?

are you using the steam or retail version of the game?

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
I made an account just to download this. If you look at my user name, it is also a very HIGHLY wanted suggestion for your trainer. Plz and thankyou. If I ever see that option and it works for me, I will 110% promise a paypal donation. Not even kidding.

krashkru

Reaction score
The F6 Unlock All Skill does work. It make all skills goes to level 99th. But it seem that the skill itself doesn't work. For example, i could equip "Health Boost" but my health bar is still the same. Changing it in battle or after battle and its still not working. Could you look into that matter, thanks

Edit: I think it will work if you make all skills goes to level 20, its the skill level cap

Last edited:

KuroBK

Reaction score
I used to code this game back in psp day(NitePR). This game is easy, you don't need cheat...to beat it...and don't say the game is trash just because you don't like it.