Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I can get it done , But i don't have the time at the moment , Many new games came out and old trainers require updating :( .

Blob55

Reaction score
Yes! Now I don't have to run around at almost uncontrollable speeds!

doodl3simpl3

Reaction score
these npc allied officers are super weakling, they could die even at beginners difficulty missions
what about ultimate, lol

ardy wildan

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this trainer. I had already completed 50% of the PS3 original version, can't imagine going through that again without cheat.

I agree with one of the posters above, I've used the skill cheat and it seems to give no effect. Is there anyway to reset the skill? Otherwise, a really great trainer. Especially money cheat :)

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
I still stand by what I said before.
I _WILL_ donate money if I see what my name is implemented as a cheat. Hell, I will get your POBox or whatever you have and even ship it straight cash with a birthday card. I'll draw a little picture of LuBu being cranky and make his eyebrows exceptionally GRAND.
FxA1TVZ.png

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I already said i will finish watch dogs trainer then make trainer for Killer is Dead then update dynasty warrior 8 and wolf trainer .

Athazel

Reaction score
I already said i will finish watch dogs trainer then make trainer for Killer is Dead then update dynasty warrior 8 and wolf trainer .
what options you will add when you update? (so we can maybe give you more ideas before you do the actual update like what you did with watchdogs)

Blob55

Reaction score
I think it will be Infinite Time and Allied Officers don't get hurt.
Plus Inf Health in Chaos difficulty.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
is it possible to add a function to get weapons added in storage :p? if yes add it too ^^

trankhanh

Reaction score
after re-install windows 7, i can't use trainer anymore

Last edited: