Trainer Search

raxxior

Reaction score
Don't know if ots only me...but the "Ammo" and "Inf.Consumable Items" does not work at all! :S anyone?

Brossi

Reaction score
Did you shoot a weapon first before using it ?.

Hi guys,
I´ve the same problem. No ammo cheat, i only get the ding sound if i try to activate.
Yes, i shoot the weapons before using , I also tried it after recharge.
My game version is v4.2.1 0247

raxxior

Reaction score
Did you shoot a weapon first before using it ?.

Yes i did! i have tryd for a long time...still dont work, tryed to reinstall the game, still nothing :S
any ideas Mrantifun? :)
i kinda have nothing left to try :S
i like to use the trainer tp explore the game at max, and learn everything :)

raxxior

Reaction score
New update aswell...hope it may be fixed with the ammo on the new one! :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
nice, Jetpack works, items work
but the ammo still does not work :S :(
goes a few seconds or so, and then i hear a "pling" sound! :/

but still very nice! :)
Did you fire your gun once at least before you activate it?.

Mister Freemen

Reaction score
I so need to do such infinite air infinite food infinite health infinite stamina infinite jetpack infinite ammo and infinite objects and most importantly what the game is popular and it is often updated so you need as soon as possible to update the trainer Mrantifan kindly follow these requirement will be very grateful

Mister Freemen

Reaction score
I personally have the newest version 5.0.1 and created by trainer Touko on 5.0.0 and I have the current function 1. upgrade please the coach as often as possible under the new version and please add the features I wrote in the earlier message I would be very grateful, I and all who swing trainer game

raxxior

Reaction score
I personally have the newest version 5.0.1 and created by trainer Touko on 5.0.0 and I have the current function 1. upgrade please the coach as often as possible under the new version and please add the features I wrote in the earlier message I would be very grateful, I and all who swing trainer game

Where did u get that trainer?? so i can use untill Mrantifuns work a 100% :)

Fraggle80

Reaction score
You can make any stackable item go to 999 by activating the consumables cheat, then equiping the item to your toolbar and while having it "equipped", pressing 'z' to drop one. that's what I've been doing for any and all stackables.